IGNORED

Derek Your Time Is Up I'm Afraid!

Danny P

How many 1/2 season tickets will we sell today?

"Get them while they are lot - they're lovely!!"

Probably have more people looking for refunds on the ones they'd have sold pre-game if anything.

but who would everyone like to replace him

Me. Nobody else. Me or I'm not happy.

Or Guardiola is still out of a job right?

Words cannot express my disbelief in our players performance of late but sometimes I feel the players are holding this club to randsom. They are clearly not playing to their potential, nor have they.

Aren't their wages good enough for them?

For a laugh, we should sack all the players in our first team and bring in the reserves.

At least these boys will have a go.

Or why not bring in 11 players from our Acadamy...At least they will try and fight a way out!

For those who want to pour cold water on my own personal views...It's time to wake up and get something done.

The manager needs to GO!

We need to resign ourselves to the fact that we will be dropping down to league 1 next season, because what is the point of us fighting to stay in this league...As we did last season only to be where we are now....Fighting for our lives...Yet again!

No one can deny the quality we have in our first team...We should not be where we are today.

I think the fault lies within the players themselves but let's be honest about it guys...If you go to work and you don't perform your job properly and you've been shown how countless times....You would be sacked.

Time for the board to take drastic action!

If not...We...The fans...Should cancel our season tickets and let the club know how we are so disappointed in this.

Sorry...Sorry...Sorry....Just venting out and guess what? It's only HALF TIME!

I'd rather some of the bloody players were sacked first. No doubts Del isn't doing the job right now but lets be honest with ourselves Mourinho, Ferguson and Redknapp combined couldn't do too much better with the circumstances and situation we are in. Saying that buying Davies and Baldock and then rarely starting with either doesn't instill much confidence.

As you can see - I am confused by what is going on down here and I honestly don't see what we can do, if we sack Del we may stay up but will definitely struggle again next year, but if we keep him and get relegated we could be better for it... in the long run... sorta... maybe

He has signed all manner of mediocrity I'm afraid. Why is Morris here, plus M Wilson, Anderson, McManus, oh and another Wilson.

Then there's Davies and Baldock who are decent, but who rarely start and who are less prolific in this league than Pitman, who he's let go.

He tinkers with the side each game and hasn't brought in the players we need in defense and midfield (I doubt Danns will stay unfortunately).

Pearson and Foster aren't good enough, nor is Fontaine, Woolford, Skuse or Marv. Ok they are not all his players. but we are no better than we were under Millen.

No progress has been made under DM whatsoever.

You can't blame Davies or baldock the sh*t that gets served up to them is embarrassing

YES YES YES! Why do people continously moan at the fact we've signed two fantastic strikers. Exactly the same people were saying we need two fantastic strikers over the summer!

As I said last week, hindsight is a wonderful thing. Why are people so short sighted and quick to jump on the attack Del bandwagon for signing two strikers and no defenders. The facts are, Del has signed ten defenders since he's been in charge!!!

We could have Van Persie and Messi up top but if we can't get the ball to them in the right areas they aren't going to be effective. Danns is a step in the right direction but we are still obviously lacking heart and fight across the middle of the team and that is what is hurting the forwards more than anything else.

He has signed all manner of mediocrity I'm afraid. Why is Morris here, plus M Wilson, Anderson, McManus, oh and another Wilson.

Then there's Davies and Baldock who are decent, but who rarely start and who are less prolific in this league than Pitman, who he's let go.

He tinkers with the side each game and hasn't brought in the players we need in defense and midfield (I doubt Danns will stay unfortunately).

Pearson and Foster aren't good enough, nor is Fontaine, Woolford, Skuse or Marv. Ok they are not all his players. but we are no better than we were under Millen.

No progress has been made under DM whatsoever.

Can't argue with that

YES YES YES! Why do people continously moan at the fact we've signed two fantastic strikers. Exactly the same people were saying we need two fantastic strikers over the summer!

As I said last week, hindsight is a wonderful thing. Why are people so short sighted and quick to jump on the attack Del bandwagon for signing two strikers and no defenders. The facts are, Del has signed ten defenders since he's been in charge!!!

And that is defence of Derek McInness is it? If he doesn't play his two fantastic strikers when we are getting out scored nearly every week he may not of bothered signing them...We are playing either Taylor or Stead from the start and Pitman has been told he can leave...While Baldock and Davies warm the bench

Of his ten defenders signed with the obvious exception of Cunningham how many are good enough? or a better question how many get a game and how many sit on the bench or worse?!

Archived