IGNORED

One Question For Del...

formerly known as ivan

Wait the same Wilson from Liverpool that hasn't been a regular this season? Del's fault he's not match fit....

Are you joking? He didnt have an issue playing Bates who hadn't even trained in about 3 seasons!

Course Wilson would be fit why sign someone for a couple of months who will take that long to get fit? Hang on, this is del were talking about so not entirely impossible.

Are you joking? He didnt have an issue playing Bates who hadn't even trained in about 3 seasons!

Course Wilson would be fit why sign someone for a couple of months who will take that long to get fit? Hang on, this is del were talking about so not entirely impossible.

Wilson has less match fitness than Foster.

Bates had less match fitness than who? We were kinda forced to pick him....

Wilson hasn't played all season apart from the few training games for us... Foster has played competitive matches all season. It make's no sense dropping someone who's fit and has an understanding with Albert. Wilson doesn't have that link and will need to play with Albert in training so they can get an understanding going, kinda hard to do that in just over a week....

Wilson hasn't played all season apart from the few training games for us... Foster has played competitive matches all season. It make's no sense dropping someone who's fit and has an understanding with Albert. Wilson doesn't have that link and will need to play with Albert in training so they can get an understanding going, kinda hard to do that in just over a week....

I can't believe the excuses people make, when Bates signed on the thursday DMC he is nowhere fitness and promptly plays him on the saturday, DMC is becoming like.......

Just to clear this up, I'm referring to Danny Wilson who we signed on loan from Liverpool, not marc Wilson.

I wasn't on about the right back position, I was on about at centre back, the reason we signed Danny Wilson

Why sign him then?

Mr Beard, can you explain why Anderson and Morris don't play and the reason for signing them?

Sure thing... Morris is signed so that he can transition into coaching, was brought along as he was a leader up north and is friends with Del.

Anderson playing out wide was never going to play ahead of Adomah, and I have a sneaky feeling was panic bought in case Adomah did want to go.

Sure thing... Morris is signed so that he can transition into coaching, was brought along as he was a leader up north and is friends with Del.

Anderson playing out wide was never going to play ahead of Adomah, and I have a sneaky feeling was panic bought in case Adomah did want to go.

Umm, Morris seems to be doing a great job for Moral,, if he is there for leadership, seems he is doing well also. Anderson is a left sided, always played left side, so he was never going to replace Adomah. If we were intent on Selling Adomah, he would have ear marked a right winger to replace him.

Yes but the reality is that Adomah has been f**kin' useless for most of this season.

Its a disgrace he hasn't started at least a couple of games, how are you ever going to judge a player.

Just one of many strange McInnes decisions.

Umm, Morris seems to be doing a great job for Moral,, if he is there for leadership, seems he is doing well also. Anderson is a left sided, always played left side, so he was never going to replace Adomah. If we were intent on Selling Adomah, he would have ear marked a right winger to replace him.

Because we have backroom unrest? A split dressing room? From what I've seen he's part of the dressing room and they all get along... Leadership? Well, difficult as he's not playing, but should he get picked again I'm sure he'll be showing the same passion and dedication as he has shown in the few games so far...

By all means if I'm wrong on this I'm wrong... but Anderson 'wants' to play left side... BUT was used more on the right side for forest... If we can sign someone who's played championship on the right, who can also play on the left, then good times. It seemed to me at the time a fix to the problem of what if Adomah left. You disagree then by all means go ahead.

well considering anderson has sated his best position is wide left ? hes not a right winger !

Because we have backroom unrest? A split dressing room? From what I've seen he's part of the dressing room and they all get along... Leadership? Well, difficult as he's not playing, but should he get picked again I'm sure he'll be showing the same passion and dedication as he has shown in the few games so far...

By all means if I'm wrong on this I'm wrong... but Anderson 'wants' to play left side... BUT was used more on the right side for forest... If we can sign someone who's played championship on the right, who can also play on the left, then good times. It seemed to me at the time a fix to the problem of what if Adomah left. You disagree then by all means go ahead.

God you talk some utter shite

5 of McInnes' signings all on the bench yet we are still stuck with the likes of Fontaine, Kilkenny and Elliott. It beggars belief to be honest.

I've rarely been critical of him but if I was Lansdown I'd be wondering why he has put together a very expensive subs bench when the 1st XI are performing so badly.

Archived