IGNORED

Team For Next Season

B-Rizzle

I think its been posted already so sorry. but what do you think.....?

...............................Phillips..............................

Carey..............Butler............Fortune.............Hill

Murray.............Doherty........Wellens.........Brown

..........................Peacock.....Robbo/Gillespie......

BENCH

Stowell

Butler

Wilkshire

Rougier

Robbo/Gillespie

I think we should keep everyone except for

Burnell

Matthews

Bell

Who should now be released

But sign wellens

Guest TinnionsTalentedLeftFoot

with ROBBO up front,AARON BROWN and SCOTTY on the wings,it would be psycopathic not to play TINMAN providing he doesnt retire,with those runners to aim for he'd roll back the years and get the best out of them

with ROBBO up front,AARON BROWN and SCOTTY on the wings,it would be psycopathic not to play TINMAN providing he doesnt retire,with those runners to aim for he'd roll back the years and get the best out of them
Yep but tinnion would obviously play but wellens and doherty would be quality together but tinnion obviously has to play a part

Yep but tinnion would obviously play but wellens and doherty would be quality together but tinnion obviously has to play a part
The bloke will be 37 next year.

I think he may do 20 minute cameos but let's move on.

Agree on Wellens but we may need another if TD moves on and I think he will to a Div 1 club.

if TINMAN retires and/or TOMMY DOC leaves then yes i agree,we may need to bring somebody in,because its not good playing a defensive ineffective player like BURNELL against teams who just pack me behind the ball against us,i quite like LEON BRITTON

I would feel sorry for robbo if he wasnt playing because gillespie was. Robbo has bin great for us at the end of the season and if gillespie were 2 play in his place he would probably wonder what he did wrong but any way i would play

..............................PHILLIPS............................

CAREY...............BUTLER...........COLES.........HILL

MURRAY.........DOHERTY......TINMAN..........ROUGIER OR AARON

..........................PEACOCK............GILLESPIE/ROBBO

AARON BROWN is the best left sided midfielder in div2,ROUGIER has probably never played there in his career

......................PHILLIPS........................

CAREY....COLES....HILL....BUTLER....BELL

.....DOHERTY....PEACOCK....BROWN A....

................MILLER....ROBERTS...............

SUBS

ROUGIER

MURRAY

LITA

GILLESPIE

TINNION

..................Phillips................

Carey....Butler.......Fortune.....Hill

Murray....Doherty...Peacock.....Brown

.........Roberts.....Gillespie.............

Stowell

Bell

Tinnion

Wilkshire

Miller

Brian Tinnion (Player-Manager)

Peacock in a midfield role i would be happy about but i know that is unlikely to happen. I also put the manager i want at ashton gate next season

I think its been posted already so sorry. but what do you think.....?

...............................Phillips..............................

Carey..............Butler............Fortune.............Hill

Murray.............Doherty........Wellens.........Brown

..........................Peacock.....Robbo/Gillespie......

BENCH

Stowell

Butler

Wilkshire

Rougier

Robbo/Gillespie

I think we should keep everyone except for

Burnell

Matthews

Bell

Who should now be released

But sign wellens

sorry i meant coles not butler

Coles and Fortune in the defence is solid

Fortune is dodgy. He has only had 1 decent appearance for the club against Brentford for 10 minutes and a half decent game against Tranmere, the rest of the time he has been poor. Coles and Hill are our best pairing but Butler is still Quality. Lets not be silly and break up a back line that is solid no matter if it would be Carey/Amankwaah Rb. Coles/Hill/Butler Cb. Woodman/Hill Lb. Defence doesn't need to be touched.

The biggest problem is the midfield, if Tommy goes then we would have Tinnion at (37) and Wilkshire who has a long way to go, I think Wellens would be a good aquisition if we could get him, and if wilson plays two wingers all the time then our team should be pretty good without too much tampering.

I would love to see this from the off.

Phillips

Amankwaah New Hill Woodman

Murray Wilkshire Fortune © A.Brown

Roberts Gillespie

SUBS:

New keeper

Tinnion

Lita

Carey

Goodfellow

Manager: WHO KNOWS???? Young team though i'd be tempted to opt for a young manager, i.e rosenior.

This is a fantastic young team and i would suggest that the centre back void should be filled by a big old fashioned centre half. By this i dont mean a cart horse like Butler but someone as hard as nails like brighton had in cullip and butters. not sayin we'd get one of these but i'm sure many players will be releases and someone in this mould is sure to be out there on the right budget.

Phillips

Roberts Gillespie

SUBS:

New keeper

Tinnion

Lita

Carey

Goodfellow

Manager: WHO KNOWS???? Young team though i'd be tempted to opt for a young manager, i.e rosenior.

This is a fantastic young team and i would suggest that the centre back void should be filled by a big old fashioned centre half. By this i dont mean a cart horse like Butler but someone as hard as nails like brighton had in cullip and butters. not sayin we'd get one of these but i'm sure many players will be releases and someone in this mould is sure to be out there on the right budget.

Clayton is down as my captain by the way.

Phillips

Roberts Gillespie

SUBS:

New keeper

Tinnion

Lita

Carey

Goodfellow

After thinking about it more i'd say no matt hill next season. maybe as back up but we really need 2 solid centre halfs, one to pick up, one to head away. its what gets you out of this piss poor division.

QPR: Shittu and Carlisle

Plymouth: Coughlan and Wotton

Brighton: Cullip and Butters

Don't buy new players Don't make crazy deals, the players are hear now, just get rid of a few expendables to make the payroll lighter...

Bell, Burnell, Caskey Obviously gone

Peacock? Would hate to see him go I guess but it only makes sense, Getting Older, Out of Contract, with Miller, Roberts, Gillespie, Lita all at the level

Marvin Brown, Gone

So that leaves us with

G: Phillips (Brown)

D: Carey, Butler, Coles, Hill (Woodman, Fortune, Amankwaah, Simpson)

M: Murray, Wilkshire, Doherty, Brown (Rougier, Goodfellow, Amankwaah, Hawkins, Tinnion?)

A: Miller, Roberts (Gillespie, Lita)

G: Phillips (Brown)

D: Carey, Butler, Coles, Hill (Woodman, Fortune, Amankwaah, Simpson)

M: Murray, Wilkshire, Doherty, Brown (Rougier, Goodfellow, Amankwaah, Hawkins, Tinnion?)

A: Miller, Roberts (Gillespie, Lita)

Completely agree. There is no need to make wholesale changes. Only if we have to offload players should we need to bring in replacements. The squad which we have now, if reduced by the likes of Burnell, bell, Matthews, peacock et al leaving we could maybe add a little bit of weight to it. But essentially the squad and team in place is a good one.

Guest ni_bcfc

phillips

carey

coles

hill

woodman

murray

tommy

fortune/wilkshire

goodfellow

miller

roberts/lita