IGNORED

A Thank You And A F U

WolfOfWestStreet

To all in the EE who actually made the second half worth staying for, great fun and noise and certainly confused the hell out of the Wolves fans.

However he amount of police and stewards was disgusting and the attitude of all was revolting, one steward was so fat he had to sit down second half too knackered.

Thanks Bristol City for persecuting the minority of fans that actually try and support the bloody team, who don't even deserve supporting, but they get it nonetheless.

Great way to thank your paying customers for turning up to watch that mess. Genuinely felt today like the club would rather we weren't there

And too the jumped up little police officer who told me to keep the noise down as there are families around who might be offended by foul language, I'm sorry, but you sir are a dick.

Wolves fans were right. Should have gone Xmas shopping

To all in the EE who actually made the second half worth staying for, great fun and noise and certainly confused the hell out of the Wolves fans.

However he amount of police and stewards was disgusting and the attitude of all was revolting, one steward was so fat he had to sit down second half too knackered.

Thanks Bristol City for persecuting the minority of fans that actually try and support the bloody team, who don't even deserve supporting, but they get it nonetheless.

Great way to thank your paying customers for turning up to watch that mess. Genuinely felt today like the club would rather we weren't there

And too the jumped up little police officer who told me to keep the noise down as there are families around who might be offended by foul language, I'm sorry, but you sir are a dick.

Wolves fans were right. Should have gone Xmas shopping

Is this a new security firm? Surely the club can't risk antagonisng its fans at at time like this? Or maybe the news hasn't reached Guernsey?

I especially liked the 'heavies' checking mine and my 74 yr old fathers ticket OUTSIDE of the ground just because we were heading behind the Dolman towards the exhibition hall. If theyre concerned about away fans stand near the away end.

Then i had my ticket checked again by one of our dullard stewards before entering the turnstile. I questioned what was going on to be told they were checking people werent entering on juvenile tickets as adults.

Well, surely in this dire time of pathetic football the club should be gratefull for ANY fan to come into the ground?? Employing bumbling security guards, treating HOME fans like this will further lower crowds at the Gate.

Nothing quite like being treated like a virtual criminal for just being a footy fan. Thank you BCFC, you are truely finding every way possible to discourage us from a matchday.

Credit to all those in the EE who outsung wolves in the 2nd half. Thought we were quiet in the 1st half but maybe that was shock, after we realised we'd lost through half time we just made the most of it. A lot of Wolves fans did seem to be looking over with confused faces, thought they were alright first half and fair play for bringing a large following too!

As for stewards/police I sung and swore my head off for 90 and no one said anything to I, I know they do go round poking their noses in where it's not wanted however.

I especially liked the 'heavies' checking mine and my 74 yr old fathers ticket OUTSIDE of the ground just because we were heading behind the Dolman towards the exhibition hall. If theyre concerned about away fans stand near the away end.

Then i had my ticket checked again by one of our dullard stewards before entering the turnstile. I questioned what was going on to be told they were checking people werent entering on juvenile tickets as adults.

Well, surely in this dire time of pathetic football the club should be gratefull for ANY fan to come into the ground?? Employing bumbling security guards, treating HOME fans like this will further lower crowds at the Gate.

Nothing quite like being treated like a virtual criminal for just being a footy fan. Thank you BCFC, you are truely finding every way possible to discourage us from a matchday.

Those bonehead bouncers were pathetic, really disillusioned with everything at the moment and when you get some juiced up douche acting the big man coz he's got a high viz and a badge on his arm really it gets my goat.

Football used to be fun a place you could let off steam now you can't even fart without being accused of upsetting children.

PS if you don't want your children to hear swear words sit in the family stand not the EE. Basics

Archived