IGNORED

No Millen Quotes Please......oops

bemmyredjeff

When he said we didn't expect that performance today I couldn't help but be reminded of Millen's "didn't see that coming"...

Del has already said that this season, when it was obvious to many what was coming. Seems he can get away with saying it though, as he is a nice bloke, as was Millen..... which is a bit weird!

I found it a bit strange that he said we can't play 2 up front ( when he himself bought in 2 more strikers at the start of the season).

Then went on to say that we couldn't handle "their 2 up front". ( Wolves front 2)

If we can concede 4 at home with one up front then I seriously worry.

Exactly, I have said something similar elsewhere. The bloke is starting to look clueless. Buy 2 stikers, then don't play any, because we don't have the midfield or defence to do it! Errrrr, well, instead of spunking Lansdown's money up against the wall, address your problem areas, before buying players you cannot play!

******* imbecile, he is starting to look a complete and utter numpty. We are a utter laughing stock, anyone listening from outside would laughed their heads off listening to some of that honesty

Archived