IGNORED

Albert Adomah

Super

Even when the ball was going out of play in the first half he kept sprinting to get the ball whilst all others had dropped their heads.

Thank you Albert, it's a shame a player of your calibre has had to put up with the amount of inept players around you for three seasons now.

Over 100 games and still an headless chicken.

He was as lazy and as bad as the rest of them in the first half and I noticed he got a pile of abuse after the 3rd went in as people vented their anger (easy target on the wing). Strangely enough after that he upped his work rate and did ok in the second half.

I have to disagree.

Only ever seems interested when he has got the ball, and never looks to put opponent under pressure after losing possession.

Pity Palace didn't come in him for him as well!

None of them pressure the ball . They all stand off and let teams play. Wolves won't have an easier game all season.

Albert put a shift in today. A genuine and really nice bloke. Had time to give his warm up shirt to a fan as well.

Joe Bryan did well also.

Ryan Taylor got no protection whatsoever from the ref

When Steven Davis came on he must have been thinking wtf have I let myself in for coming here.

On the flip side though,

I am sorry but Marv looked totally out of it. Pearson and Killa were passengers.

Albert put a shift in today. A genuine and really nice bloke. Had time to give his warm up shirt to a fan as well.

Joe Bryan did well also.

When Steven Davis came on he must have been thinking wtf have I let myself in for coming here.

On the flip side though,

I am sorry but Marv looked totally out of it. Pearson and Killa were passengers.

Pearson is a passenger. In every game.

Joe Bryan did well also.

On the flip side though,

RT is far too naive. It wasn't his fault that the poison dwarf reffing the match allowed Wolves to use Graeco-Roman wrestling moves, but he got caught up in them every time. See how Baldock and Davies shrugged off their markers easier? Baldock even made one tumble right over him when he attempted the old armlock trick!

As dispiriting as it must be to just stand there and get aerial balls booted in your general direction, I though Ryan looked very poor value today.

Albert and young Joe are the only two players who deserved to be paid after that match and in Joe's case that was only for his attacking moves.

Agree that Bryan & Adomah were the only ones that were anywhere what was needed today. Taylor given no protection from the ref and no help from his colleagues while Danns was left as our only midfielder.

Call themselves professionals? Most of those not named above should be ashamed of themselves for accepting payment for their pathetic level of endeavour and take long hard look at themselves in the mirror and ask themselves why fans chanted that "they were not fit to wear the shirt".

Unaccepatable does not even come close to covering it!

Seven assists (2nd highest amount in the division) and four goals. But yeah, if you say so...

Decent in a poor side. He always tries to be positive and so far 7 assists and 4 goals is a good return given our current plight. How anyone can slate Albert is beyond me, lucky to have him at present.

Idiot :bored:

Were you at Barnsley, so disinterested he was subbed at half time, then had the audacity to sprint up the steps in the away end at the start of the second half. The most effort he put in all afternoon.Apart from an inspired spell in the last 20 minutes at Watford, generally been poor.

Stats are fine, but he is a winger so likely to get a number of assists.

Elementary really !

I wouldn't say he is a headless chicken. But there is an aimless nature to his play at times, just needs to get his head up and have a degree of variety

Elliott went long periods without even being close to the ball or even the opposition. Aimless is being kind... Not good enough at this level is the bottom line.

Archived