IGNORED

Danny Wilson

Super

If nothing else you would have thought McInnes would want to take Fontaine out the team to give him a break, at the moment nothing is goin right for him and he is a total liability. Fonts looks a totally different player to the one we have had in the previous three or four seasons.

If nothing else you would have thought McInnes would want to take Fontaine out the team to give him a break, at the moment nothing is goin right for him and he is a total liability. Fonts looks a totally different player to the one we have had in the previous three or four seasons.

No hes just the same, its just he hasn't got anyone carrying him anymore

Yes another very poor performance from Fontaine. Were Wolves very, very quick, or has Fontaine slowed down? He was destroyed for pace today, on top of other weaknesses in his performance. I would agree with playing Wilson who cannot do any worse than Fontaine did today.

Yes another very poor performance from Fontaine. Were Wolves very, very quick, or has Fontaine slowed down? He was destroyed for pace today, on top of other weaknesses in his performance. I would agree with playing Wilson who cannot do any worse than Fontaine did today.

Carey is ridiculed for being old without pace but i am 100% sure hes faster than Fontaine!!!

Why is Fontaine still in the team. One constant last few years and never dropped. Get told he can't play unless playing next to a dominant cb. So why play him, we have a perfectly good defender on loan sat on the bench. Just the usual wasting money at this club. This whole club has become a joke and has no leadership from top to bottom.

Only thing the club care about is how there going to get the last few pennies out of our pockets.

Archived