IGNORED

The Faults.

Who Are Rovers?

Another rant i know, But its much needed.

McInnes, People say that it's not your fault that the team dont put the 100% effort in, But your the man thats meant too motivate them too do that! And if they dont something is seriously wrong! Ebanks Blake ran absoloute rings round Foster today, And our LB And RB were getting ripped too shreds and that was the problem for most of the goals, McInnes could see it as clearly as me & every fan at the gate today, So what does he do? Absoloute nothing of course, Because he is absoloutly clueless. The formation, 4-5-1 against a team we should be looking to pick 3 points against at home, They had no win in 10 league games, And our last 3 games we had been playing really well, And he played taylor in a 4-5-1? Taylor is not a goalscoring striker, He has been at the club since 2008, And has been coached to be a striker who holds up the ball, And lays it off to someone too put the ball in the back of the net, So it dazzles me that he started Taylor upfront on his own. The interview after, McInnes goes on about how his 'passing game' didnt work? Can i just ask you Mr McInnes, What game were you watching today? Because bristol city had no passing game and havent for a while, Its just put the ball over the top and hope Albert or someone up there gets on the end of it, Which didnt work atall. Fontaine came out and was interviewed, And fair enough too him, He held his hands up and said it was simply not good enough and said an apology, Which eased the anger very very slightly, But none from McInnes, I'm sorry McInnes, Your time is up, He should have never been given the job anyway, St Johnstone, Some midtable side is the shitty SPL, Or some championship team who should be Midtable & upwards, Theres a big difference there and the gamble too go with the cheap option didnt work. McInnes has got too after today, This thread could go on and on the whole night with faults from this ONE game, Let alone our time under McInnes, But i hope he has a knock on his door tommorow, And is given the sack, Because as long as McInnes stays at Bristol City, The club are only going one direction and thats down.

BCFC9

Or some championship team who should be Midtable & upwards

Since when??

Our history as well as our current attendance and turnover suggests we are a bottom end Championship or top end League 1 team.

Why are your expectations so much more than this?

Oh hang on - is it cuz we got to the playoffs that time???

Archived