IGNORED

Once Again, Del - In Or Out

durhamred13

Once again, Del - In or Out  

84 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Upon dels appointment last year, I was extremely happy. However nobody can dent that this recent run of form is absolutely discusting. Joe Bryan was the only decent player.

Doesn't that make you think, is del motivating the players. Only Joe, who is fighting for his place, has shown any sign of wanting the win. Fontaine has given a whole new meaning to captain, kilkenny is awful, Pearson has gone from a top player to a pointless excuse of a player and even Adomah hasn't impressed me.

The formations chosen are awful, the fact our two best strikers were on the bench today was ridiculous and why is Gerken not getting a fair chance.

Whether the city sack him or not it will make no difference they are going down regardless of who is in charge they simply aren't good enough and haven't been for the last 2/3 seasons it will catch up with them in the end. They'll just have to lick their wounds and just get on with it

Love to know why people still want him in..?? I guess it's the same people that blame the board for are ******* freefall?

Looking back on millens reign he tried to fix the issues but couldn't get the defensive players he wanted in, but didnt have a problem getting in attacking players, the same as Mcinnes. But when the goals kept going in against us loan players turned up. I wanted Millen out, but now the same problems are happening im not sure weather sacking mcinnes will help us long term and think would we of been better of not sacking Millen. I could see us sacking del, staying up by the skin of our teeth then a year on talking about the midfield and defence not being good enough and the new manager hasn't addressed the main issues in the team

Love to know why people still want him in..?? I guess it's the same people that blame the board for are ******* freefall?

I will still back him as I don't trust out own fans judgement of who is a good manager after the treatment GJ got. In fact to some fans I would say tough shit were stuck with who we have and your to blame.

Upon dels appointment last year, I was extremely happy. However nobody can dent that this recent run of form is absolutely discusting. Joe Bryan was the only decent player.

Doesn't that make you think, is del motivating the players. Only Joe, who is fighting for his place, has shown any sign of wanting the win. Fontaine has given a whole new meaning to captain, kilkenny is awful, Pearson has gone from a top player to a pointless excuse of a player and even Adomah hasn't impressed me.

The formations chosen are awful, the fact our two best strikers were on the bench today was ridiculous and why is Gerken not getting a fair chance.

Agree with quite a bit of that. Think you're right abut Bryan, maybe Albert too. Can't say I agree with you on the Gerks front. Fair chance or not, we have a great keeper in Tom Heaton and, imo, should be our captain whilst McManus is out (scary, I know). Although we're shipping in goals left, right and centre, he'd be one of the first names on my team sheet - with DAVIES!

Archived