IGNORED

Shut Your Pigging Mouth

TRL

******* ***** you lot, don't come to the ground again, everyone of you, **** you all....Derek will be here even if we go down, get used to it and get behind the team, if your not game for a scrap, sod off. Cowards.

Don't worry mate I remember when I had my first beer as well.

I can only assume that was a poor drunken attempt of an open letter to the players?

A difference of opinion doesn't mean fans aren't backing the side but in fact the actual 'cowards' as you say are some of the gutless players we have that hide at any opportunity on a Saturday afternoon.

I did, in a thread, can't remember which one.. I expect him to not go on about turning a corner and the confidence is back after 1 game. The bloke is basically taking the piss. If he had waited 6 or 7 games, where we and he had been playing consistently well and picking up points, then, fair enough.

He looks a right plank now. All he needed to say was he was happy with the win, not a whole load of guff about confidence up, turned a corner, he is now happy with his game. He looks a plank.

He plays for Bristol City so that's probably not going to be an option !

I expect him to say it after we have been on a run of say 6 or 7 games where we haven't lost

What are you on about? You agree with a player who has cost us point after point, who thinks it okay to come over all billy big bollox about how we have turned a corner and confidence is up after 1 win and a draw at home.

God help us

Edit, and that is exactly why I posted it. Shouting your mouth off before you have proved anything (Fontaine). Get it now?

not forgetting our so called captain fonts taunted his own fans saturday well he has done it a few times now

******* ***** you lot, don't come to the ground again, everyone of you, **** you all....Derek will be here even if we go down, get used to it and get behind the team, if your not game for a scrap, sod off. Cowards.

get off our forum you no **** must be fonts in disguise haha

I did, in a thread, can't remember which one.. I expect him to not go on about turning a corner and the confidence is back after 1 game. The bloke is basically taking the piss. If he had waited 6 or 7 games, where we and he had been playing consistently well and picking up points, then, fair enough.

He looks a right plank now. All he needed to say was he was happy with the win, not a whole load of guff about confidence up, turned a corner, he is now happy with his game. He looks a plank.

agree!

• Admin

Oh dear the usual rose tinted day dream post arrived again.

Like yourself people are fully entitled to their opinions, if you can pick one ounce of something good out of our current predicament you will do well !

Are you sure Derek will be here if we go down ?

We've all been here before seen many managers and players come and go, so dont start with childish remarks

Archived