IGNORED

Micky Mellon Sacked

alandicks

why hope not.Got sacked without doing anything wrong.We are not going to get aproven manager so give another budding manager a chance.One has got to work at some stage !!

Ok. So a lot of folk seem to suggest that our current manager was 'unproven' when he came here. And now we have a call for an unproven manager who has been sacked by a team 2 divisions below us. Yeah kinda makes sense? Or am I on too much thatchers!

Ok. So a lot of folk seem to suggest that our current manager was 'unproven' when he came here. And now we have a call for an unproven manager who has been sacked by a team 2 divisions below us. Yeah kinda makes sense? Or am I on too much thatchers!

No, you haven't drunk as much as those suggesting it

Definitely worth considering if DM goes, with managerial appointments there are few certainties, and may just be an inspired choice. Or another disaster. We all need to keep an open mind, we missed Moyes by not being willing to take a risk on an inexperienced manager.

Definitely worth considering if DM goes, with managerial appointments there are few certainties, and may just be an inspired choice. Or another disaster. We all need to keep an open mind, we missed Moyes by not being willing to take a risk on an inexperienced manager.

So which is it, then? Inspired or a disaster?

We actually missed out on Moyes because we chose Pulis instead, now I dislike him as much as anyone but he is currently managing a club that is only one point behind Everton in The Prem, so it wasn't exactly like picking Tinnion, was it?

No, you haven't drunk as much as those suggesting it

I never thought I'd say this - but I need to drink more.

Are people REALLY suggesting that the unproven Micky Mellon should take the reigns from the more proven Derek McInnes.

That's the problem with this club. If someone is remotely affiliated with our club or are a local they are looked upon as some kind of messiah.

Small club mentality. At least DM has come here and shook up the jobs for the boys back room and trying to bring this club into the 21st century.

Archived