IGNORED

The Horror Show!

Dolman Block B

Hard to watch but i cannot believe had bad our defence and midfield were.

In all my years following the club ive never seen that many fans leave the ground at half time or when the 4th goal went in.

Ive backed Derek all the way but this defence is not going to change and based on that its difficult to see anything bur relegation

Here you go...................

http://www.footrevie...city-1-4-wolves

Goal 1 plenty of defenders but Ewbanks Blake was unmarked.

Goal 2 defender not anywhere near close enough to Doyle

Goal 3 midfield back off, defence back off might as well have been stood in the east end, not one attempted tackle

Goal 4 the gap between the defender and the goal scorer you could parked a battleship

The coaching at our club has been appalling for 10 years now.

Goal 1 plenty of defenders but Ewbanks Blake was unmarked.

Goal 2 defender not anywhere near close enough to Doyle

Goal 3 midfield back off, defence back off might as well have been stood in the east end, not one attempted tackle

Goal 4 the gap between the defender and the goal scorer you could parked a battleship

The coaching at our club has been appalling for 10 years now.

Thats exactly what i was thinking EMB. Derek was a top midfielder and none of his talents are shining on that heap of shite on show yesterday. I really cannot see us getting out of this mess with the current midfield and defence

I left at ht yesterday before I was thrown out granted I was fuming but the stewards were being complete arse holes so thought it was better to just leave so I could at least come back in the future. As for where the club is headed well ever since GJ got sacked we all said it was time to push on but the sad fact is we are going backwards and have been for a good few years now. When we stop buying quantity over quality we may see an end to the mess we are in but as it stands we have a squad full of average footballers at best and one or two above average players the best thing SL and DM can do is get rid of 10+ players and replace them 3 or 4 real quality players and we may have a chance to compete at this level.

Our coaching staff have for too long been jobs for the boys.

Naylor and Walsh should not have been in roles as coaches at the club - great fellas but it wasnt right.

I was hoping this would change when we moved Walshy on and McInnes came in.

I am yet to see any change.

Still slow build up, punt it long, hope for the best and then get whacked on the break.

Our coaching staff have for too long been jobs for the boys.

Naylor and Walsh should not have been in roles as coaches at the club - great fellas but it wasnt right.

I was hoping this would change when we moved Walshy on and McInnes came in.

I am yet to see any change.

Still slow build up, punt it long, hope for the best and then get whacked on the break.

Agreed fella

Hard to watch but i cannot believe had bad our defence and midfield were.

In all my years following the club ive never seen that many fans leave the ground at half time or when the 4th goal went in.

Ive backed Derek all the way but this defence is not going to change and based on that its difficult to see anything bur relegation

Here you go...................

http://www.footrevie...city-1-4-wolves

Pretty sure more left v Cardiff

Archived