IGNORED

Fao: Bristol City Media Team

Sleepy1968

I want each and everyone of our players to give an honest video taped assessment of their individual performances against Wolves. Get Del in to explain WTF he was thinking with his team selection.

Maybe take some questions from the floor (ie here). Don't hold back.

Package with clips of the game as necessary, interjected with the painful anguished looks of supporters witnessing the attempted murder of their football club. Maybe stick a sound track on top - but nothing too energetic. Think: would Morrisey like this?

Put on the City Player for free. Maybe on the youtube channel.

I'll watch it, and then I'll decide whether I can be bothered to turn up next game.

Thanks.

I want each and everyone of our players to give an honest video taped assessment of their individual performances against Wolves. Get Del in to explain WTF he was thinking with his team selection.

Maybe take some questions from the floor (ie here). Don't hold back.

Package with clips of the game as necessary, interjected with the painful anguished looks of supporters witnessing the attempted murder of their football club. Maybe stick a sound track on top - but nothing too energetic. Think: would Morrisey like this?

Put on the City Player for free. Maybe on the

youtube channel.

I'll watch it, and then I'll decide whether I can be bothered to turn up next game.

Thanks.

How about 'The End' by the Doors, mixed with the images of goals flying into our net and Fontaine's 'God made me beautiful' tattoo?

Archived