IGNORED

Reasons To Hang In There...?

PFree

Whilst none of us are feeling good about matters at the moment, it's worth remembering that it's a funny old game and just when you feel you've worked it out, the strangest of things can happen?

When you look at the league table I believe we've beaten three of the top four teams this season so is it fair to say that on our day, we have a team capable of getting us through this? As an example, none of us would have given us any chance of getting a point at Middlesbro, yet alone three?

I guess my point is that there's little point getting stressed over what's gone but as we have an absolutely crucial month ahead (it's likely the results will dicate how the season pans out) it's really important that we stay together? I'm as fed up as anybody but in reality what benefit would be provided by me moaning and groaning after every poor pass, surely it can only help if we try to encourage the team?

With games against teams towards the bottom of the league coming up, providing we can get some much needed confidence through results, we really can turn this around - we are only 2 points into the relegation zone, we certainly aren't adrift plus we still have 26 games to go, hence there's plenty of time to put some results together?

Out of our next five, we must fancy our chances of getting something from four of them?

Sheff Weds away - good chance to at least get a draw?

Derby home - same again, we can get something from this?

Ipswich - they'll be under the same pressure that our team suffers from so if we can start well it could work in our favour?

Watford home - not looking good this one but with luck on our side, who knows?

Peterborough - we can win this?

Before you jump on me, I've been a season ticket holders for 14 seasons and have followed City for over 20 so I'm certainly a part timer who supports from the armchair.

It's hard and understandably, emotions are running high but keep believing - Coyr!

Whilst none of us are feeling good about matters at the moment, it's worth remembering that it's a funny old game and just when you feel you've worked it out, the strangest of things can happen?

When you look at the league table I believe we've beaten three of the top four teams this season so is it fair to say that on our day, we have a team capable of getting us through this? As an example, none of us would have given us any chance of getting a point at Middlesbro, yet alone three?

I guess my point is that there's little point getting stressed over what's gone but as we have an absolutely crucial month ahead (it's likely the results will dicate how the season pans out) it's really important that we stay together? I'm as fed up as anybody but in reality what benefit would be provided by me moaning and groaning after every poor pass, surely it can only help if we try to encourage the team?

With games against teams towards the bottom of the league coming up, providing we can get some much needed confidence through results, we really can turn this around - we are only 2 points into the relegation zone, we certainly aren't adrift plus we still have 26 games to go, hence there's plenty of time to put some results together?

Out of our next five, we must fancy our chances of getting something from four of them?

Ipswich - they'll be under the same pressure that our team suffers from so if we can start well it could work in our favour?

Before you jump on me, I've been a season ticket holders for 14 seasons and have followed City for over 20 so I'm certainly a part timer who supports from the armchair.

It's hard and understandably, emotions are running high but keep believing - Coyr!

We won't get another point if we play like we did yesterday. I am beginning to think we could go the whole season without keeping a clean sheet. Has anyone done that before?

Ok here goes. 2 of the back 4 are considered not good enough at championship level. 3 of our 5 midfielders are considered not good enough at championship level and Taylor has a lot of good attributes but because 3 out of our 5 midfielders are considered not good enough at championship level he gets little or no support.

We have 3 totally pissed off talented players sat on the bench but cannot play them because the 3 out of our 5 midfielders are considered not good enough at championship level. So when you start a game where already 5 of your 11 players are considered not good enough at championship level you know you are in trouble.

But I admire your optimism, I just don't share it.

Ok here goes. 2 of the back 4 are considered not good enough at championship level. 3 of our 5 midfielders are considered not good enough at championship level and Taylor has a lot of good attributes but because 3 out of our 5 midfielders are considered not good enough at championship level he gets little or no support.

We have 3 totally pissed off talented players sat on the bench but cannot play them because the 3 out of our 5 midfielders are considered not good enough at championship level. So when you start a game where already 5 of your 11 players are considered not good enough at championship level you know you are in trouble.

But I admire your optimism, I just don't share it.

Spot on

If we lose or draw to posh, we're going down. End of.

We`ve already beaten them away this season, nothings changed since. Geez whatevers happened to always look on the zider side of life :punish::banana:

We won't get another point if we play like we did yesterday. I am beginning to think we could go the whole season without keeping a clean sheet. Has anyone done that before?

If; we are well capable of winning any or all of the games left this pivitol month. I would just luv it if that happened ,it would leave many fans with egg right on their faces.

I`m gonna have to get off my butt and see the next 3 home games to witness this in person.BRING ON THE CITY :bruce_h4h:

look at millwall , for the past few years in the championship they have been near the bottom with us, kenny jackett was in charge and now look at where they are in the table !! no doubt when they were near bottom fans were calling for his head , bet they arent doing it now !!!

Yeah but they signed an absolute monster in defence called Shitu!

Archived