Guest WillsbridgeRed

These are things I find wrong with Bristol

Appaling bus service

Total disregard to any sports

City centre has now been a building site for months

Nothing done with the huge amount of empty houses in Bristol

Our schools are shocking

I think are hospitals are ok, Police and fire services are also ok

WHat do others think? What can be done about them if noone is happy? Lets face it, there's no viable alternatives in the wings (The Bristol Party may as well call themselves the Bristol Lib Dem party)

Guest WillsbridgeRed

We havn't had a "yes". We were told no about Hengrove. Part of the propsal being accepted required a poll of local people. The nimby's voted no so our bid was rejected

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Ok fair enough about GWR, but the Evening post? all they want to do is report what hooligans us City fans are.

"City fans cause havoc at race meeting" they reported last year. So what, it wasn't at football, it wasn't football related so why make the City connection.

They just always seem far too optimisic about city. ok fair enough be pessimistic about rovers because we are so poor it hurts my brain, but i've seen a few city matches when rovers are awaey and i'm skint, and they have been s####py victories. then i read the EP on monday and Simon 'tw##' Parkinson makes you out to be man.utd.

Yeah no-one likes your fans in the media do they??? Must be the burberry :P

yeah true about the Evil post.

the bus service is a disgrace...its deteriorating month after month....

and the prices seem to go up almost every other month aswell :rolleyes:

the police are just rubbish all over england.our justice system is terrible.but then bristol city council cant do anything about that.

i havent seen the council help develope new sport centres or help out with sports so i will agree with you on that,but ive heard they are planning to build a new 50m size swimming pool.but that will cost LOADS!

instead of building ANOTHER swimming pool,why not upgrade/refurbish easton/jubilee and others and I'm sure they will have a lot of money left over so they can put that money into sport.

No point having timetables for buses anymore they come when they want to. If they are just arrive at their final stop and are due at the next one in 2 mins they will still stop and have their 15 minute break before leaving.

Also they are grumpy old ######s never say please, thankyou, never smile. Its very very poor and having to travel on the bloody things very regular almost kills i.

Archived