IGNORED

Super Brett Pitman!

Habberss

I would love him to come back and prove del wrong. In my eyes, (when he's not lazy!) is more of a threat than Taylor. Having Davis and either baldock or pitman along side him is a great attacking line strikers that can score goals. I know Taylor is good had holding the ball up, sometimes. But what good is that with the midfield we have!!

I would love him to come back and prove del wrong. In my eyes, (when he's not lazy!) is more of a threat than Taylor. Having Davis and either baldock or pitman along side him is a great attacking line strikers that can score goals. I know Taylor is good had holding the ball up, sometimes. But what good is that with the midfield we have!!

I was saying this to myself about five minutes ago (the part about Taylor)! Whilst I appreciate he is extremely good at holding up the ball for his strike partner to latch onto... why doesn't he have a strike partner playing with him?! It's all good and well holding up the ball, but holding it up for who?! We know he hasn't got a very good goal return and therefore someone (Davies and or Baldock, Pitman in your case) should be playing along side him imo. I know our midfield is weak so there's the argument for a five man midfield but I think that argument, as proved on Saturday, can be rendered useless!

If we played two up top I could actually see Davies and Pitman forming a good partnership. Davies I see as being fairly creative, good pass on him, bit of flair too, pretty much a complete forward, where as Pitman is the poacher who can feed off of Davies and find goalscoring positions and pick up any scraps presented to him. Just have a feeling these two could be good together imo, could be wrong.

He wont be coming back!!!!!

He will sign a permanent deal with Bumfluff In January

30k is a bargain for League 1

I believe Brett is out of contract at end of the season, so we would have to accept a cut-price fee for him, but 30k is p**s poor business if that is all we get for him. As other's have said back in league 1 next year, when Baldock & Davies have gone, we might be very glad of Pitman in our team!

Archived