IGNORED

Trying For Positives!

Supercidereds

I took my old man to the Gate on Saturday and we went to the East End and we re lived old memories of slagging off Johnny Byrne then of Sunderland and Joe Royles hatrick on his debut against Boro. Within 30 minutes the day was ruined!

Getting beat is one thing and lets face it in over 40 years of supporting City, I should be used to it by now! Saturday though was nothing short of embarassing and I could not believe what I was seeing.. I've never seen any team turn attack in to defence (if you can call it defending) so quickly. We just rolled over and died at home! I have to admit that I booed the team and sang that they weren't fit to wear the shirt. I've never done it before but it was that bad and I can't see it getting any better any time soon. All those strikers we seem to have and what does the manager do? He plays just 1 up front... beggars belief!

After the 4th goal was rammed in there was some great banter in the East End and in the end if you didn't laugh you would cry!

On the McInnes subject.... he just seems full of sh!te to me god he must of been good in that job interview! Like a lot of supporters on here, we will still be supporting City long after these monkeys have have departed and when good times return which they will do one day. It will be all the more sweet! In the meantime, I will still go to home and away games when I can and always will be City til I die!

After the 4th goal was rammed in there was some great banter in the East End and in the end if you didn't laugh you would cry

Thats the way I look at things,life's too short to be a miserable sod,have a laugh,things could be worse I could be a sag head.CTID.

With all the doom and gloom posts, this makes a refreshing change, I would like to add; We have already beaten the current TOP TWO CLUBS, COMFORTABLY at home this season with more or less the same players and certainly the same manager.

So we`ve lost our way and are on a poor run at the moment, cant really see the need for the hysteria that seems to be spreading like a virus on this forum.

Relegation is of course decided early Dec.

thank you kindly. I can't speak Text or Emoticon. Not all of us are so worldly wise and educated...

Suprisingly neither am I, left school at 15, nearly 45yrs ago now. Sorry for any offence caused, trying to lighten the mood in these trying times. :dunno:

Positives are;

17 goals not in the team - Davies 8, Baldock 5 and Woolford 4...we can get goals is we play our goalscorers and therefore we can win games...just hope the manager picks our most effective players (mentioned above).

That is a bit much, Woolford one of our most effective players!

With all the doom and gloom posts, this makes a refreshing change, I would like to add; We have already beaten the current TOP TWO CLUBS, COMFORTABLY at home this season with more or less the same players and certainly the same manager.

So we`ve lost our way and are on a poor run at the moment, cant really see the need for the hysteria that seems to be spreading like a virus on this forum.

Relegation is of course decided early Dec.

How much longer are we going to dine out on those two results? It sounds like some 75-year-old who had a hit single back in 1961 telling youngsters in a supermarket, 'I was famous once, you know'

actually, I think you'll find that it is largely. Table for 3rd December 2011, bottom 2: Coventry & Doncaster. Portsmouth joined on points deduction. QED.

Well that's OK, we're not in the bottom two. Yet. All we need to find is one side to go bust and get a points deduction this year!

Reckon Steve can afford to buy another Championship club and then close it? :help:

Archived