IGNORED

Cunningham's Burden

Maesknoll Red

• Admin

Reading a lot of threads on here, there seems to be an almost mythical belief that Cunningham will return and the teams fortunes will reverse. I feel sorry for him, what an unrealistic burden to be carrying, coming off the back of an injury, into a piss poor team.

What if he makes no difference, makes a mistake or two - the next whipping boy for the forum? Dropped to the bench in another Del reshuffle?

Reading a lot of threads on here, there seems to be an almost mythical belief that Cunningham will return and the teams fortunes will reverse. I feel sorry for him, what an unrealistic burden to be carrying, coming off the back of an injury, into a piss poor team.

What if he makes no difference, makes a mistake or two - the next whipping boy for the forum? Dropped to the bench in another Del reshuffle?

+1

Agreed, though I think he could make a difference, it'll be by no means the answer to all our problems.

Not unless as well as playing left back he can play in both central midfield positions, to give DMC the opportunity to play his expensive bench warming strikers, because according to him they ain't gonna get a game.

Archived