IGNORED

The 3 A's

Bcfc-till-I-die

My first time posting so please be gentle with your witty replies!

Although some portion of blame can be directed at the manager and board I believe the players ultimately need to have a good look in the mirror!

The keys to success be it sport or business are the following: Attitude, Application and Ability

Ability albeit needed is the least important of the three key attributes. I think the problem lies more with the players Attitude and application. If they addressed these two areas I'm certain we'd see more from on the pitch. I this would lead to potentially better results and a boost in confidence also!

What are your thoughts?

Thanks

My thoughts?

If you start making posts you’ll have to get used to people making rude replies, calling you names and criticising your spelling / grammar regardless of how sensible your post was!

Apology accepted!

On the subject of being one of the players.... I wish I had taken my boots with me on Saturday. I quite honestly couldn't have done a lot worse than some of them!

My old granny could have done better with a stick of rhubarb.

Sorry - wrong sport :(

My first time posting so please be gentle with your witty replies!

Although some portion of blame can be directed at the manager and board I believe the players ultimately need to have a good look in the mirror!

The keys to success be it sport or business are the following: Attitude, Application and Ability

Ability albeit needed is the least important of the three key attributes. I think the problem lies more with the players Attitude and application. If they addressed these two areas I'm certain we'd see more from on the pitch. I this would lead to potentially better results and a boost in confidence also!

What are your thoughts?

Thanks

Sadly attitude and application will not keep a team in the NPC. As for ability, well apart from the forward line and Neil Dan's midfield work we just don't have the quality of players. Each week when we get battered I look at the opposition's team sheet and pretty much man for man they are better than us in most areas.

Archived