IGNORED

Marlon Pack

The Original OTIB

big lad, tough tackler, young, rated by many, up the road. Send them Marv and a bag of cash. Could do worse in the Middle. Captain material... for those that think it matters...

Marv would never want to join Cheltenham. I rate the lad though, surprised he wasn't poached during the summer after his form during last seasons play-offs.

Don't worry several of us put his name forward last season when we could have got him for closer to 200k.

Our club will wait until the price is nearer £1mill and then get out bid by Derby/Brighton or whoever. It's only SLs money after all.

Might as well be as much of a shambles off the pitch as we are on it!

still need a holding player with him. Which Skuse would do well rather than have to take on all he has to with the dross that we currently have. Trust me, I'm not a great fan of Skuse: BUT... with a player like pack he could sit and track runners and do the Cisse job. That would be his strength.

Skuse is sh*t.

Why wont people accept that?

well I did that a few years back about a lad called Morison. What a loser, where is he now. £80K at that time,,, not that I know owt of course...

I said about Morison as well but when he proved to be better than we had I didn't go crying to a forum, trying to look clever and moaning that the club didn't listen to me.

Oh and I'd seen him play at least five times before passing judgement.

Clowns.

Collectively you've all probably seen him play less than 5 times and you are surprised that nobody is reading names that you type on a forum - grow up will you. At least write to the club if you have a player in mind.

We used OTIB for Alex Russell - he didn't turn out to shabby.

Really do think that managers/scouts opinions are massively over rated as compared to supporters. Look at what Leeds said about Killa, Aberdeen re Foster.... think fans forums should be a key reference point for new signings myself.

Clowns.

Collectively you've all probably seen him play less than 5 times and you are surprised that nobody is reading names that you type on a forum - grow up will you. At least write to the club if you have a player in mind.

At least they have heard of him, a football manager, yes a football manager, called Mcinnes had never even heard of Pack when he came here, let alone know anything about him, he admitted that in a interview. Now for me, that is worrying, that your own manager doesn't know about a highly rated lower league player on his own door step.

At least they have heard of him, a football manager, yes a football manager, called Mcinnes had never even heard of Pack when he came here, let alone know anything about him, he admitted that in a interview. Now for me, that is worrying, that your own manager doesn't know about a highly rated lower league player on his own door step.

In fairness , when he came here , it was from Scotland , so Cheltenham was hardly on his door step.

Shit is better than Elliott.

It makes me laugh when people say that we need Skuse back, or when he's out, we need Elliott back.

Both of these players are shocking....and have failed at this level. Both need replacing. They have both proved on more then one occasion they cannot cut it at this level.

I'm astonished at how some people have got so used to watching sh*t midfielders...they now see players like Skuse and Elliott as acceptable at this level

Archived