IGNORED

How Do We Win A Game With The Lot We've Got?

mookey

Its no point playing the same old, same old, because we know it doesnt work

So assuming no change in personal what can we change?

Some ideas

Play Danny Wilson centre half

Play Anderson left side midfield

Play Baldock plus one other

Play two forwards home and away?

Play 3-5-2?

Very clever Jordan. There are 10-12 good posters and you're one of them but you've let yourself down there.

I appreciate that Dave, I have nothing against your posts either but that post was over the top IMO.

This forum is full of different opinions and some of them seem crazy I know but an opinion is an opinion and it makes for interesting reading.

What have I missed

fermats?????

Cubum autem in duos cubos, aut quadratoquadratum in duos quadratoquadratos, et generaliter nullam in infinitum ultra quadratum potestatem in duos eiusdem nominis fas est dividere cuius rei demonstrationem mirabilem sane detexi. Hanc marginis exiguitas non caperet. ... probable McInnes team talk... (probable Dave, it is just satire... isn't it?)

Cubum autem in duos cubos, aut quadratoquadratum in duos quadratoquadratos, et generaliter nullam in infinitum ultra quadratum potestatem in duos eiusdem nominis fas est dividere cuius rei demonstrationem mirabilem sane detexi. Hanc marginis exiguitas non caperet. ... probable McInnes team talk... (probable Dave, it is just satire... isn't it?)

**** now i really confused

Its no point playing the same old, same old, because we know it doesnt work

So assuming no change in personal what can we change?

Some ideas

Play Danny Wilson centre half

Play Anderson left side midfield

Play Baldock plus one other

Play two forwards home and away?

Play 3-5-2?

Attack. Attack. Attack.

We can't defend when we play "defenders" so why bother.

Go 1 (Fontaine obviously) - 6 (don't want to go too strong up front if we need to cover for Elliot and Kilkenny) - 3

After we beat Cardiff he was regularly labelled a genius on this forum (or words to that affect).

Only by the usual sycophants, I think there were more than a few who believed that certain cracks were being papered over and there was a wheel waiting to fall off and as they say a day is a long time in politics.

When I hear a plausible answer to why he signed Baldock and Davies but now he is claiming that we are incapable of playing 2 upfront, I might listen and don't get me started on the signings of the invisible men Anderson and Morris.

McInnes knows more about football management than every single person on this forum. He watches them for hours and hours every week. Most people on this forum are idiots. Most.

Scarce worth you being a member of an internet forum where you discuss the team really if that's your take on it. Just come on here once a season (whether McInnes keeps his job or not) and post "THE MANAGER KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING".

Scarce worth you being a member of an internet forum where you discuss the team really if that's your take on it. Just come on here once a season (whether McInnes keeps his job or not) and post "THE MANAGER KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING".

Don't expect a debate with him, if reads posts he dosen't like he just throws out insults, never offers alternatives, only insults.

Yep 4 on this thread 4 more on the Marlon Pack thread.

:) ah well, he has some points which are fair enough, just a fairly odd way of putting it across. I would suggest many of us know more about bristol city and local players than Del does. Just because he is the manager doesn't mean he knows everything, which Dave seems to be suggesting.

Archived