IGNORED

Saturday's Match, Anyone Coming?

whale

Anyone seriously thinking of coming up for this one?!

Am living in Sheffield at the moment, with a Wednesday fan who "has to work" on Saturday! I will be there with a couple of others but I can't see more than 300-400.

Are City fans having a drink anywhere before the match? I'm not sure of the pubs around the ground that are away fan friendly so am tempted to either head city centre or have a few at home before heading down!

My housemate was saying how a significant proportion of their fanbase are hoping for a defeat to force Jones out. He said they were awful at Cardiff and should have been out of the match by half time. Jones is playing players who have contributed nothing, yet continue to be picked ahead of others who have made an impact when called upon (Bothroyd over Madine is one of his complaints).

Sounds pretty grim there, similarly to here, so I'm not expecting a classic by any means!

I'm a Sheffield resident so I'll be there unless I blow too much money going out for a Christmas curry with some mates the night before. Of course, I may subconciously spend all my cash on Friday to save myself the pain... Off to see Pulp in the evening too so a fine old weekend is waiting to be ruined by the football!!!

I was at AG on Saturday too; the one thing I'm clinging too is that we can't possibly be worse than that... can we?!

Looks like a few from Chep driving up.............usually go in a pub set back from the road on the left side of hill as you head down towards Hillsborough..............got plenty of chippies etc around it and good easy parking...usually

Not sure what the name is.....I recall it had a snooker table in there a few years ago...may still have..........is it the Railway?

Anyway....should be an interesting game.............do not expect more than 200 to bother TBH.....but dont really care...I will be there

Anyone seriously thinking of coming up for this one?!

Am living in Sheffield at the moment, with a Wednesday fan who "has to work" on Saturday! I will be there with a couple of others but I can't see more than 300-400.

Are City fans having a drink anywhere before the match? I'm not sure of the pubs around the ground that are away fan friendly so am tempted to either head city centre or have a few at home before heading down!

My housemate was saying how a significant proportion of their fanbase are hoping for a defeat to force Jones out. He said they were awful at Cardiff and should have been out of the match by half time. Jones is playing players who have contributed nothing, yet continue to be picked ahead of others who have made an impact when called upon (Bothroyd over Madine is one of his complaints).

Sounds pretty grim there, similarly to here, so I'm not expecting a classic by any means!

This is a guy everybody was saying has Championship experience. Experience do NOT guarantee success!

Stick with Del and back him in January, and I'm sure he'll get us out of it.

Sorry I got off topic... I ain't going!

Looks like a few from Chep driving up.............usually go in a pub set back from the road on the left side of hill as you head down towards Hillsborough..............got plenty of chippies etc around it and good easy parking...usually

Not sure what the name is.....I recall it had a snooker table in there a few years ago...may still have..........is it the Railway?

Anyway....should be an interesting game.............do not expect more than 200 to bother TBH.....but dont really care...I will be there

I live in Newport (dont ask). Not going to Wednesday but do go away a lot. Is there as few of you that go from Chepstow?

Considering the amount of people i've heard say there not wasting their money and not going because were playing bad, yet they'll be the first to sing 'city till i die'. playing poorly isn't a reason not to go and they aren't supporters.

Archived