Brighton & Hove Albion v Newcastle United (12.30) - ITV

West Ham United v Manchester United (5.15) - ITV

SUNDAY 6 JANUARY 2013

Swansea City v Arsenal (1.30) - ESPN

Lincoln City or Mansfield Town v Liverpool (4.00) - ESPN

MONDAY 7 JANUARY 2013

Cheltenham Town or Hereford United v Everton (7.45) - ESPN

Another set of completely uninspiring set of games

Shame they can't find room in the schedule for Manchester City and Chelsea, I'd love to see how they are getting on.......yawn

I'd much rather see Millwall v Preston, Charlton v Huddersfield, Sheffield Wed v Mk Dons or Derby v Tranmere. Not.

Nice to see ESPN using a bit of imagination. ITV, without fail, will show every Man U game until they get knocked out, it's the same every season. Their tongues are so far up Man U's backsides it really is a joke.

Cheltenham/Hereford v Everton is an interesting tie, I'll be watching that one, and the Lincoln/Mansfield v Liverpool one.

Nice to see ESPN using a bit of imagination. ITV, without fail, will show every Man U game until they get knocked out, it's the same every season. Their tongues are so far up Man U's backsides it really is a joke.

Cheltenham/Hereford v Everton is an interesting tie, I'll be watching that one, and the Lincoln/Mansfield v Liverpool one.

From Jan 2005 to Jan 2011 United had 30 consecutive FA cup games on live TV !!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1346470/Manchester-United-live-telly-30th-successive-FA-Cup-match-Southampton.html

From Jan 2005 to Jan 2011 United had 30 consecutive FA cup games on live TV !!!

http://www.dailymail...outhampton.html

That is scandalous! It's all to pull in the extra viewers (ie glory hunters). There are significant portion of footy supporters, like myself, who would rather not have Man Yoo rammed down my throat every week - it'd be nice if TV companies tried something different once in a while. Kudos to ESPN for picking a couple of decent, more romantic ties.

Of course they do - the rights to televise the games are shown around the world.

I would doubt if 1% of the TV viewers are from the UK.

China,Asia,Australia etc will all take the games and they will be shown in pubs/bars from Beijing to Brisbane.Thats 3 billion people - and a heck of a lot of them watch the Prem.I cannot think of a country in Asia I have been in where it took more than 5 minutes to get directions to the nearest bar showing a game live!

Man Utd,Man City,Chelsea and Arsenal.

Thats all most people know about English Football.

I watched Bolton v Arsenal live at 5am after work in Bermuda a few years back.The place was packed!

Preston? You are kidding.

What,you still think football pays for itself by attendance and British pay TV subscribers?

When you watch the prem on a Sunday,I can guarantee you more people will be paying to see it around the globe than you can ever dream.

This is the sad truth. No one will bid for the packages worldwide next time they are up if they're going to get lower league football for the money.

Archived