IGNORED

Steve Davies

Super

Looking at our line up, I think it could be quite telling. All the senior players may well have been given 90 mins in preparation for starts on Saturday. If M Wilson, D Wilson, Anderson, Davies and maybe even Reid came in that'd be 5 changes and just what was needed after Saturday. Out - Foster, Fontaine, Elliott, Kilkenny, Pearson for those 5? I'd add Baldock in for Taylor too to make 6 changes and Cunningham straight in when fit.

Looking at our line up, I think it could be quite telling. All the senior players may well have been given 90 mins in preparation for starts on Saturday. If M Wilson, D Wilson, Anderson, Davies and maybe even Reid came in that'd be 5 changes and just what was needed after Saturday. Out - Foster, Fontaine, Elliott, Kilkenny, Pearson for those 5? I'd add Baldock in for Taylor too to make 6 changes and Cunningham straight in when fit.

Hate to keep the general doom and gloom going but, with that amount of experience and with first team place surely up for grabs, a 1-1 with Exeter reserves isn't the best of results doesn't sound too clever.

Oh and where were Woolford and Baldock?

Presumably neither Cunningham or Skuse is anywhere near fit or they'd have played today?

Why kilkenny out? Put decent players around him he would be very good! He's to intelligent for our side and Pearson and Elliot who have no passing ability at all are making Kills look bad! You might not have noticed against Wolves because quite frankly everyone was terrible but I was at Brighton and I noticed that everytime Killkenny and Danns linked up or were close to each other on the pitch we had our best spells during the game! (two quality players) It's the likes of Elliot and Pearson who you should be calling out! But who do you replace them with??

Why kilkenny out? Put decent players around him he would be very good! He's to intelligent for our side and Pearson and Elliot who have no passing ability at all are making Kills look bad! You might not have noticed against Wolves because quite frankly everyone was terrible but I was at Brighton and I noticed that everytime Killkenny and Danns linked up or were close to each other on the pitch we had our best spells during the game! (two quality players) It's the likes of Elliot and Pearson who you should be calling out! But who do you replace them with??

Don't disagree and think that while some players proved they are no longer good enough, others just had an off day. I'd put killa in the latter category but I would drop him as just can't see him in a 2 man centre mid which is what would have to happen if we have 2 up front in baldock and Davies.

BEcause he had a decent player right next to him on Saturday - Kevin Doyle - but he couldnt be bothered to keep up with him or if he couldnt he didnt even have enough intelligence to 1. put a challenge in or 2. Blatantly stop him in his tracks !!! Smacked to me of another one thats either not fit or couldnt give a sh1t. Take your pick.

Archived