IGNORED

Opinion?

ciderbeans

I just finished working at Nandos in gloucester after 2 years and due to being at uni and work I haven't been able to get down the gate. As a leaving present the store bought me Boxing Day tickets to watch city v Watford. The tickets were bought for the wedlock on the advice from the club that this is where the singers and the passionate fans are. As I haven't been for a while, I was wondering if this was true? I used to have a season ticket back in the days of Tinman and tommy doc up in the dolman where they used to sing. Is the wedlock the place to be other than the infamous eastend?

former st holder that doesnt know that the wedlock and ee are the same thing? did you buy the season ticket or just find it mate? be telling us next that you've never heard of the park end or the grandstand! (ateyo and Williams stands by the way!)

He's off to Uni so will be 18-20 I imagine and hasn't been since Docherty and tinman. Could have been 6-9 when he was a ST holder (correct me if I'm wrong here ciderbeans)

I'm actually 26. I finished uni a year ago but 4 years of that and a year of full time work has stopped me from getting down the gate. Hence me forgetting such a trivial thing as which stand the wedlock is. But I will be there on Boxing Day and I will be bouncing around regardless of how our team ate currently playing. We need our fans to get behind the team. They are low on morale as it is, without us, I don't blame them for there lack of enthusiasm. It's our job as fans to be there for them and I will do my best. I will be getting a season ticket next season regardless of what league were in

I just finished working at Nandos in gloucester after 2 years and due to being at uni and work I haven't been able to get down the gate. As a leaving present the store bought me Boxing Day tickets to watch city v Watford. The tickets were bought for the wedlock on the advice from the club that this is where the singers and the passionate fans are. As I haven't been for a while, I was wondering if this was true? I used to have a season ticket back in the days of Tinman and tommy doc up in the dolman where they used to sing. Is the wedlock the place to be other than the infamous eastend?

You do know it's compulsory to wear a Christmas jumper on Boxing Day ?? Something with a reindeer or xmas pudding on is preferable.

Archived