IGNORED

Jokers

Jamesgreen

What are you clowns moaning about now!! At least you lot will be playing professional football next season, unlike the muppets that play at the mem! I am a gas head, but I come in peace. I'm telling you now, your club will not go down this season, nor next and even after that! I'd kill to be a club like you! At least you have a decent ground with decent crowds. Unlike us, shite ground and no fans! Your team is far ahead of us, in every aspect! Your manager is better than the c0ck we have incharge here. Unlike us, with McGhee incharge we will be playing semi pro football next year. You guys will be playing championship football with mcinnes incharge. You can't see it now, but that manager you have will pay off! Seems a million miles away I know, but it will happen soon! You have a club full if talent waiting to gel, it just needs that spark! And maybe a new centre back!!! However, your a club with ambition and purpose! A club on the up, a slow up, but at least an up. Rovers, well..... Who knows. There's only one direction we're heading and that's down, way down. I can see your frustration, but your losing to teams with ex Premier League standards, we're losing to shite like Plymouth!! I mean come on!! Mr SL a very rich man, that will get you a squad destined for the top flight. Keep the faith city, your boys are the only hope the Bristol can be a top dog in the top flight. Us, we're shite with no future! I know many fellow gas heads will slate me for this, but it's true, and will stay true for many years to come. City fans, please don't hate too. I think there is truth in my words.

Good luck with the season. I hope you can pull clear if the relaxation zone this month. These teams you have are very beatable. I can see some happy city faces soon.

hi chaps, I am a Rovers season ticket holder and probably their most loyal fan. I'd just like to say what a wonderful club Bristol City are and how fantastic their supporters are. I am so jealous because us Gasheads are a bunch of tramps and a disloyal bunch.

In addition you have a squad a wonderfully talented individuals who will finish comfortably mid table, we have a bunch up overweight has beens who belong on the downs.

Anyway COYR um I mean UTG

Did I mention I come in peace.

Ah Mr McInnes, I've been expecting you...

Haha, was thinking that too!! It was only a matter of time.

Some people! Obviously not a gas-head, no way will they post something like that on here! They are praying that we go down.

Does this kid think we're stupid?? Get back on your Xbox son.

hi chaps, I am a Rovers season ticket holder and probably their most loyal fan. I'd just like to say what a wonderful club Bristol City are and how fantastic their supporters are. I am so jealous because us Gasheads are a bunch of tramps and a disloyal bunch.

Yeah, well.....I can beat that

I'm Ian Holloway, and I want to say that Gasheads stink of piss and B.O.

What are you clowns moaning about now!! At least you lot will be playing professional football next season, unlike the muppets that play at the mem! I am a gas head, but I come in peace. I'm telling you now, your club will not go down this season, nor next and even after that! I'd kill to be a club like you! At least you have a decent ground with decent crowds. Unlike us, shite ground and no fans! Your team is far ahead of us, in every aspect! Your manager is better than the c0ck we have incharge here. Unlike us, with McGhee incharge we will be playing semi pro football next year. You guys will be playing championship football with mcinnes incharge. You can't see it now, but that manager you have will pay off! Seems a million miles away I know, but it will happen soon! You have a club full if talent waiting to gel, it just needs that spark! And maybe a new centre back!!! However, your a club with ambition and purpose! A club on the up, a slow up, but at least an up. Rovers, well..... Who knows. There's only one direction we're heading and that's down, way down. I can see your frustration, but your losing to teams with ex Premier League standards, we're losing to shite like Plymouth!! I mean come on!! Mr SL a very rich man, that will get you a squad destined for the top flight. Keep the faith city, your boys are the only hope the Bristol can be a top dog in the top flight. Us, we're shite with no future! I know many fellow gas heads will slate me for this, but it's true, and will stay true for many years to come. City fans, please don't hate too. I think there is truth in my words.

Good luck with the season. I hope you can pull clear if the relaxation zone this month. These teams you have are very beatable. I can see some happy city faces soon.

Keep calm the white van will be along shortly.

thanks for that mcinnes

In answer to your question, yes you can defect to Bristol City. You are welcome.

TRL is that you on the wind up? :icecream:

Archived