IGNORED

More Bad News Financial Debt

Super

This really cannot go on.

14.5 million and 11.5 million the previous financial year is dreadful accounting.

Losses as huge as this only perplex of a business that could possibly go bust!

I honestly do not know what would happen if SL walked.

You cannot see anyone wanted to pick up the peices.

Coupled with the fact of our lowly championship position and the new stadium seemingly further away than ever this really must be worrying times at Ashton Gate.

how can this keep happening?

Because we buy crap players for lots of money, pay them huge wages and then sell them for nothing.

Holloway is a total moron granted, but you can't deny the fact he won promotion with rejects and cast offs, paid them little in conparison and gave them all 1 year contracts and won promotion. I wish someone would do that for us. Half the job is done, were full of cast offs and rejects!!!!

an error in that article, surely. i dont think stewart was released, i was sure we paid up his contract?

this fully re-iterates the point i made in a post recently that the #1 focus in january should be sell, sell, sell and just reduce the wage bill be around 50%

This maybe will stop the pay off DM and get some other expensive crew in; we are overly skint and cannot keep chucking money down the drain. Looks like the only way we can get the midfielder/defender is by trading Adomah.

DM will have restraints on him which is prob why we have not been able to get the players we are after.

Reality check everyone.

To all those moronic fans that give Lansdown grief - we are well and truly ****** without him, lets all keep our fingers crossed he doesn't walk away, worrying times for sure........

Exactly, very well said. Too many people want us to keep splashing out on players of a certain standard but the reality is we cannot.

I said a while ago that with our finances we really should be a league 1 club. Clubs like us are being priced out of the Championship, parachute payments kill teams like us. There are also lots of teams with big home gates that have much more revenue than us.

an error in that article, surely. i dont think stewart was released, i was sure we paid up his contract?

this fully re-iterates the point i made in a post recently that the #1 focus in january should be sell, sell, sell and just reduce the wage bill be around 50%

Been thinking about this.

Albert is our biggest asset so to let him go for decent money. 2 mill?

Cole S is out of contract May so perhaps coin in on him. Got be worth 500k surely?

Stead out contract coin in? Maybe 200k ?

Loanees McManus and who ever else will have to go. Heartbreaking to say this might include Danns

End contracts of M Wilson Nyatanga

Sadly Carey will be off as well as he will not be offered a new deal

Try and grab back as much money as possible and have to give the kids a go

Been thinking about this.

Albert is our biggest asset so to let him go for decent money. 2 mill?

Cole S is out of contract May so perhaps coin in on him. Got be worth 500k surely?

Stead out contract coin in? Maybe 200k ?

Loanees McManus and who ever else will have to go. Heartbreaking to say this might include Danns

End contracts of M Wilson Nyatanga

Sadly Carey will be off as well as he will not be offered a new deal

Try and grab back as much money as possible and have to give the kids a go

Agree, where it takes us is where it takes us; like I said this is a massive reality check for us all.

Cole (ex)Skuse worth 500k.... hahahaha - we needed some humour in this thread and that's a cracker :yahoo:

I can't believe the stick Cole Skuse gets on this forum. I'm willing to bet a few quid that if he leaves us it will be for another club at this level, and that he will thrive there. In a better team he would look the very good player that he is.

Cole (ex)Skuse worth 500k.... hahahaha - we needed some humour in this thread and that's a cracker :yahoo:

He is, thats definate.

Sadly with only 4 months on his contract in Jan it will be a lottery. Holloway will take him for a piss poor fee or the club have to stump up a new decent contract. The second will not be an option im afraid

this is why we can't splash the cash that posters keep demanding,

We willl have to go down to move forward again, we've signed up 8 or 9 promsing youngsters once high earners are gone (pitman Stead Skuse etc...) expect the likes of ried Bryan Jones to take their place,

Archived