IGNORED

"celebrity" Fans

SecretSam

Not unless they are paraded at half time, never seen anyone amongst us.

Remember some years back Tony Robinson coming on at half time for something or other, all to the chants of "we love you Baldrick we do...." made me smile.

The best from Tony was away at Wigan when they played at Springfield Park he was in full Baldrick gear will never forget that. We won 2-0 aswell Tinman and Goater.

The best from Tony was away at Wigan when they played at Springfield Park he was in full Baldrick gear will never forget that. We won 2-0 aswell Tinman and Goater.

Ah thats quality. We could do with a lift like that now, both in terms of support and results wise!

Not unless they are paraded at half time, never seen anyone amongst us.

Remember some years back Tony Robinson coming on at half time for something or other, all to the chants of "we love you Baldrick we do...." made me smile.

I can't remember which game it was but I'm sure Mark Watson was sat a few rows in front of us a few years back in the Atyeo.

On Tony Robinson, I think it was the Cardiff playoff tie which we lost (I think Peter Thorne scored for them) where he came onto the pitch at half time and went off on one, that was funny. I think he reappeared the following year against Hartlepool where he seemed to have regained his erm... 'composure'. It was very funny.

Has anyone ever seen any of our legion of celebrity fans down at AG (eg various Massives, Tresco, etc.)???

And do the former players still living in the area ever make an appearance?

Seen Gareth Chilcot in the Premier Seating a couple of times a few years ago. Aparentlty he was a season ticket holder in that section back at the time

We could do with those two players as well!

Tinman was never truely replaced, Hartley did his best whilst he was here but was already past it. Oh for another Brian!

You only have to put him next to the current midfield options we have, i don't see that passing ability or workrate in any of them. Imagine the service Adomah would be getting. I lost count the number of times Tinnion would ping the ball on the diagonal for Scotty to run onto. Bloke was class.

I can't remember which game it was but I'm sure Mark Watson was sat a few rows in front of us a few years back in the Atyeo.

On Tony Robinson, I think it was the Cardiff playoff tie which we lost (I think Peter Thorne scored for them) where he came onto the pitch at half time and went off on one, that was funny. I think he reappeared the following year against Hartlepool where he seemed to have regained his erm... 'composure'. It was very funny.

Tony Robinson done a half time draw against the Gash once, and got told off for his language......he only said what the rest of us were thinking!

Seen Gareth Chilcot in the Premier Seating a couple of times a few years ago. Aparentlty he was a season ticket holder in that section back at the time

Yep Chilcot's dad used to have a ST near me in the Dolman. Gareth fixed it for us to park at Brains Bewery when we went up to the play-off final. He's a top bloke and diehard red.

Yes, Im sure I remember this.

Didn't he sing a song into the mic with swearing in it?

That's the one Ted, buggered if I can remember the song he sang though

I can remember a sense of shock around the ground, before about 16k of us joined in and helped him out a little!

This season I have seen Richard Scudamore and Gareth Chilcot multiple times as well as Marcus Trescothick once or twice, I have also seen Chris Wood (golfer) and pretty sure I have seen Mark Dudbridge.

Mark Dudbridge was there Saturday well he tweeted to say he was there anyway.

I would like to see one celebrity come to AG for a few weeks, Alan Sugar he can set the management and players tasks like (off the top of my head) not conceding, winning at home, finding central midfielders fit for purpose, and playing our 2 top of the range strikers and perhaps finding exactly who these guys called Anderson and Morris actually are and what they do and have the power to say 'your fired'.

Archived