IGNORED

Next Big Away Following?

Prestbury c of c

I know we are all depressed at the moment but every season we always have a big following at a certain game away.Which will it be?Bolton wasn't that well supported as it could have been and not that noisey.I guess it will be a massive game towards the end of the season to show our fate.!I do hope it will before then but after brum away and the home fiasco whose interested?....................

I know we are all depressed at the moment but every season we always have a big following at a certain game away.Which will it be?Bolton wasn't that well supported as it could have been and not that noisey.I guess it will be a massive game towards the end of the season to show our fate.!I do hope it will before then but after brum away and the home fiasco whose interested?....................

Brum away and the home fiasco??

It depends on what you are classing as a big following. For me big means at least 2,500.... on that basis Charlton has obvious potential for a big following if there is something on the game. It is relatively not too far for us and we haven't played there in a few seasons which always means we take more....

I'm planning to tick off wolves but can't see us taking more than a thousand to this. Blackburn had potential for a big following but the 3rd round draw has put pay to that.

But don't you have to pick up tickets at a service station en route? Meaning getting to and from by train is not an option??

I don't believe that is the case

and Big followings for me are a sell out, noisy away end, from Glandford Park to Stamford Bridge it makes for the best away days

Given the truelly uninspiring away games we have before Charlton it wouldn't suprise me to see a huge following regardless of our situation

Would be good to try it for Blackburn in the cup but I can't see it happening, next one should be Cardiff

But don't you have to pick up tickets at a service station en route? Meaning getting to and from by train is not an option??

They didn't this season......so hopefuly we wont need to either

However.... regardless of what you may think about CCFC Fans ...over the last 5 or 6 years or so they have evolved .....mainly due to restrictions placed on them ..ID Cards to enable ticket purchase - fans having to register as "Ambassadors" to be able to obtain away tickets and slightest misdemeanour means having it all taken away from you plus all ticket away triips & constant bubbles etc...not to mention a fair amount of success which on its own merit brings a differnet type of supporter into a club

All this seems to have "filtered" out majority of the troublesome types (the many I know do not go anymore) .........we on the other hand have not had such harsh controls placed upon us (thankfully) and therefore still attract an unsavoury element for certain games...such as Cardiff Away and probably means we will still have to collect tickets as per previous succesful operations by Mr Plod......shame but only ourselves and past behaviour to blame ..

They didn't this season......so hopefuly we wont need to either

regardless of what you may think about CCFC Fans ...over the last 5 or 6 years or so they have evolved

You can say that again, they used to play in blue now they've evolved to red....

I remember when sheff wed would have meant a big following, we took around 4k there one year, be lucky to have 400 there today.

We took 4,626 in 03/04 season when we were 3rd division at the time. I was there, think we'd won the previous 10 on the bounce.

We took 4,626 in 03/04 season when we were 3rd division at the time. I was there, think we'd won the previous 10 on the bounce.

We have also taken around 100 in more recent years. All be it a lunchtime kick off and being on sky probably didnt help the away following..

Archived