IGNORED

We Need The Belief Once Again ...

CiderCraig

I wish people would believe mate cos in my opinion that is the only way forward. Whilst we are nowhere near where we want to be there are clubs in an overall worse situation than us in our division. At the moment we have time but if people don't want to give us that maybe they could suggest alternative managers/players (and include all the redundancy deals etc) that will put us in a better longer term position?

I think patience at the moment is a virtue but don't deny that the clock is ticking.

I wish people would believe mate cos in my opinion that is the only way forward. Whilst we are nowhere near where we want to be there are clubs in an overall worse situation than us in our division. At the moment we have time but if people don't want to give us that maybe they could suggest alternative managers/players (and include all the redundancy deals etc) that will put us in a better longer term position?

I think patience at the moment is a virtue but don't deny that the clock is ticking.

You say there are teams worse off in this division.....buy like who?

If you put together league position and financial position....I'd say we are the worse team by some stroke

Starts with the players IMO, if there was a sign on the pitch of improvement then that would be reflected by the fans. All the well wishing in the world isnt going to suddenly make the squad start performing. Im all for positive support but the players need to meet us half way. People will contine to moan when crap is served up week after week. We've all walked away from games at some point thinking that they played well but didnt get the result. We're doing neither right now, bar the bizarre result against 'Boro.

You say there are teams worse off in this division.....buy like who?

If you put together league position and financial position....I'd say we are the worse team by some stroke

On our day we can beat anyone. Quite clear to see:

Cardiff

Palace

M'boro

Those teams are all in the top four of the league and we didn't just beat them, we played them off the park! Have a little faith lads.

Cardiff

Palace

M'boro

Those teams are all in the top four of the league and we didn't just beat them, we played them off the park! Have a little faith lads.

On their day....anyone can beat anyone? Doesn't mean they are better.

Chelsea beat Barcelona last year.....they are not better though are they.

League tables don't lie....we are not on a bit of a bad run....2 wins in 17 is relegation fodder....it's as Simple as that.

We are in an absolute mess both on and off the pitch....and it's all down to years of piss poor management of the club

Cardiff

Palace

M'boro

All, who when we played quite clearly had an off day

We need to face facts, English football has moved on, it would take a keen eye to tell Championship from Premier League leagues if you looked from the 80's, many teams have built new stadia with all the necessary facility to maximise profit and grow a new fanbase. MK Dons, Leicester, Swansea, Brighton, Cardiff, Bolton to name a few had the insight,( or a willing City to back them) for new stadia.

SL has not been supported by the City, local gov or MP's and under their noses nimbys abuse the good law. Farcical, i'm embarrassed and tired of talking about my team with with an optimistic sigh and exp[laing why we have no stadium.

We need a fastraack development scheme for stadia, write to your MP about why this should be aloud to happen, it needs to be brought up in the house because meanwhile in China... theuy have built about 15 powerplants in the same time.

We need momentium, we came in this league with an explosion and nearly did it... since then the expectation has been to overachieve again, asking too much of the players, fans and manager. We lost momentum and i still think we are still feeling the disappointment of HUll, i know I am im still hurting.

The Stadium would have got us over that, new found energy, but instead and despite SL pumping more coin into the club we just find it hard to compete in the Championship... but thats a good thing right?

adjust expectations, are you in it for the long haul? The stadium will be built, have no doubt, and we will be a top flight team.. one day, but not today.

Archived