IGNORED

Latest Rich List - Steve L

Super

Well, good news for him and his company's investors. How he chooses to spend it is his business, it's his money, and we've no rights to expect even a penny...

I meant that the list shows he isn't struggling outside of football which is obviously good news for us.

I meant that the list shows he isn't struggling outside of football which is obviously good news for us.

Absolutely !

I mean without Lansdown we could well have been losing millions each season, been over 40 million in debt, had a crap squad struggling at the foot of the championship and have no new stadium.

Great news indeed

Perhaps steve could sponsor us to the tune of £14m per season, would that get around FFP?

Not a daft suggestion as Man City are avoiding it by having a ridiculous sponsorship deal with Emirates. It is a viable loophole.

However it's totally against the spirit of the thing and FPP or no FPP we should not be losing £14m a season.

Absolutely !

I mean without Lansdown we could well have been losing millions each season, been over 40 million in debt, had a crap squad struggling at the foot of the championship and have no new stadium.

Great news indeed

We are 40m in debt are we not? The debt is just to SL

Archived