IGNORED

2 Thoughts

Bubble

1) just reading between the lines on the recent comments from del, makes me wonder if in his mind he had sold Albert, yannick was going to play right mid and the money was going to buy the quality we need in midfield, hence the striker purchases he thought he had the Albert money in the bag

2) if the the Gas go down surely that would be the biggest club to exit the football league since the relagation to the conference came into force, is there a bigger club to fall? I think not that makes it even funnier!

1) just reading between the lines on the recent comments from del, makes me wonder if in his mind he had sold Albert, yannick was going to play right mid and the money was going to buy the quality we need in midfield, hence the striker purchases he thought he had the Albert money in the bag

2) if the the Gas go down surely that would be the biggest club to exit the football league since the relagation to the conference came into force, is there a bigger club to fall? I think not that makes it even funnier!

Luton are bigger than Rovers.

Luton were in Division 1 in 1992. Bigger than the gas imo

1.Don't know.

2.I'd say Oxford, Luton and Rovers are a similarish size. Luton maybe a bit bigger.

IMHO I think its sad, something I never thought I would say.

Bristol as a City is crap and football in general is on a road of self destruction. I hope Rovers stay in the league there are far too may clubs taking the fans for a ride and I do feel sorry for them.......................I think!

Luton is a fair shout based on history but demographic and support not so sure.

More interested in point 1 of the 2 and agree with the above pants were defo caught down

Other than the first match of the season, Luton have bettered Rovers attendances this year.

Just 4.8K saw the Gas's latest humiliation, for example, while 5.6K watched Luton play Alfreton (whoever they are?) in the league below.

Luton v Alfreton attendance 5,648

Shite v Dagenham attendance 4,874

It happens most weeks.

Disgraceful support - they really are the blue few.

4,874 - that is bl00dy awful. I thought I wasn't seeing so many of them on the street, but that is dismal.

No, they are very small and very shit.

Luton v Alfreton attendance 5,648

Shite v Dagenham attendance 4,874

It happens most weeks.

Disgraceful support - they really are the blue few.

Look at the attendances when we hit the bottom of the league. They were similar size - that's just three-four years after we were averaging crowds of 22,000+ in the first division.

Archived