IGNORED

Humble Pie

old_eastender

I had lost all faith in Del and seeing Fontaine accomodated in side at LB did nothing to help my negativity, then at 2-1 down I was sure all was lost... but amazing finale and there is a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel again... so more than happy to eat humble pie tonight!

If we can get stick with 4-4-2, get Cunningham back in place of Fonts and somehow extend Danns stay then I might start to really believe again :-)

Nice to be able to look forward to seeing the goals on telly for once :-)

We were lucky today. We scored all our goals with set pieces and gave away sloppy goals again. It's a good result but we can't paper over the cracks and get ahead of ourselves!

This. Dont get me wrong im well chuffed we won a 6 pointer away from home. But judging from what i heard and what wednesday fans are saying, we looked like the worst side they have played there this season. Middlesborough proved to be a false down. A solid performance and a win needed in the next game and things will start looking up however.

Possession

BCFC 52% SWFC 48%

Well that is one positive, If we can improve on our possession in games it will give us more breathing space and help steady the team. We also had 9 corners and 8 shots on target which is pretty good and shows we were attacking - I have no idea if Wednesday were shooting long/hopeful balls but they had 16 shots on target, which seems a huge amount.

Possession

BCFC 52% SWFC 48%

Well that is one positive, If we can improve on our possession in games it will give us more breathing space and help steady the team. We also had 9 corners and 8 shots on target which is pretty good and shows we were attacking - I have no idea if Wednesday were shooting long/hopeful balls but they had 16 shots on target, which seems a huge amount.

I think you've read it wrong. They had 16 shots in total , 6 on target.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20564822

On another day we could have been four nil down after about ten minutes, but I would say that after we found ourselves back on level terms thanks to the first penalty we just about shaded it.

It was a pretty poor game with plenty of sloppy errors from two teams that you could tell were low on confidence. I think that we probably played the better football while at the same time looking nervous at the back.

All in all a performance full of guts, spirit and determination that gives us something to build on and a reason to be slightly more optimistic. And most importantly three vital points!

Archived