IGNORED

If You Have Player

The Original OTIB

I think Derek came across well. Although Dave Jones is not a bad manager but you can tell he is feeling the pressure. He has more experience that Del, but looking at the table at the minute (as del would say in his scottish manner) - we are looking at a table of 4 now. Ipswich are pulling away under Mccarthy as you would expect. Lets hope an inexperienced young manager in Del can cut it against some experienced boys - only time will tell...

I think Derek came across well. Although Dave Jones is not a bad manager but you can tell he is feeling the pressure. He has more experience that Del, but looking at the table at the minute (as del would say in his scottish manner) - we are looking at a table of 4 now. Ipswich are pulling away under Mccarthy as you would expect. Lets hope an inexperienced young manager in Del can cut it against some experienced boys - only time will tell...

We have a chance to pull Ipswich back towards us in 2 weeks time. If we can beat Derby at home next week , they have a tough away trip to Leeds , we could be just 2 points behind them going into that game.

Another massive 6 pointer potentially.

Dave Jones will be sacked without a doubt - he looks very uncomfortable and was basically pointing the finger at his players, kept saying that he doesnt play, he doesnt push the ref bla bla reckons he battered us, a man in the last throws of his working relationship with SWFC.

He comes across as really desperate, telling the reporters about his previous clubs, cliff edge,hanging by nail !!!

Del was great, in front of the what must be a mainly SWFC audience - " My team were the better side and deserved all 3 points " Boom have itttttttt !!

Dave Jones - "If lose my job through stupidity , that's not fair"

I guess that defender won't be top of his Christmas card list !

DJ also said they had a spell in the second half where it was one way traffic for 20 minutes and that's how they got their goal. Radio Bristol said it was against the run of play , can anyone at the game clarify that as it sounded like City were on top for long spells in the second half.

DMc - "The team that tried to play football the right way , won the game"

"Sheffield Wednesday can have no complaints about a disallowed goal because the whistle had gone. They should only have a complaint over whether it's a penalty or not"

Thanks for pointing us in the direction of those interviews St.Eve , and in answer to your question , I'd take Derek all day long although it's probably easier for him to remain lucid in front of the press given we had won the game. Jones , as FR said looked drunk , punch drunk I'd say rather than it being a case of not sharing his bottle of wine !

Just seen DMac on player at the supporters meeting, very impressive.

His right arm was draped across the back of Lansdown's chair when answering questions, anyone know the meaning of that body language ?

I beleive its suposed to mean 'this is my show' or 'ive got this, leave it to me'. I havnt seen the QnA but make of that what you will.

Archived