IGNORED

Fao Mods/board Operator - Bristol Rovers Sub Forum?

Sleepy1968

There are inordinate number of threads/comments aimed at BRFC/BRFC supporters. I don't give a stuff about them, and I don't really care what happens to them as long as they keep going so I can cheer at the Gate when their HT/FT results are read out.

Can we give these obviously closet gas-heads a sub-forum of their own, or at least install some automated board software that will be able to identify such posts and place them in the appropriate receptacle? Or failing that forward them to the GAS forums, where meaningful debate will then no doubt take place.

There are inordinate number of threads/comments aimed at BRFC/BRFC supporters. I don't give a stuff about them, and I don't really care what happens to them as long as they keep going so I can cheer at the Gate when their HT/FT results are read out.

Can we give these obviously closet gas-heads a sub-forum of their own, or at least install some automated board software that will be able to identify such posts and place them in the appropriate receptacle? Or failing that forward them to the GAS forums, where meaningful debate will then no doubt take place.

FFS, chill out!

Yeah, who in their right mind wants to talk about the fact that Bristol Rovers could be playing against Weston Super Mare next season in a league game! :)

If you don't want to read the threads, don't.

Or maybe a special forum for those who cannot read. Then we won't have continual requests like this.

Sleepy, wash that dust out of your eyes, this is the football forum, not the bristol city only forum, or the everything but bristol rovers forum.

This forums section used to be for Bristol CIty related football threads only - the MoDs had a vote a while back and it was decided that it should be changed to a general football section. The forum is better for it, there are more threads than in the past, with more variation/diverse topics making it a more interesting forum. If you do not like a thread there is a very easy solution - don't read it !

Get used to it because if the Gas get relegated to the Conference the celebrations will go viral all over Bristol and they'll most definately go super viral on this forum and on all the BCFC ziderhead message boards. Red and white rockets launched from Whorefield Common BS7 - in the current Gas heartland - to mark the jubilation of such a Gas relegation would also be likely. :banana:

Aww peeps, we choose colours at a young age, this aint gang shite, just banter with venom, long may it continue.....me thinks it's the best for both sets of fans, we all probs know each other, well in my case i know more gas than city def, keep up for the sake of brizzle at least, and breath............

Archived