IGNORED

Ticks And Crosses

Slacker

What cross? I can see the tick with the "like this" next to it, but there ain't no cross... :dunno:

EDIT: sorry, just noticed you have to like a post before you get a cross. Then you can unlike it... or is that "get cross"??

All I have on my phone is a tick by each persons name, what are the ticks for. Haven't seen any crosses yet, quotes aren't in a grey box on my phone, ( you get quote or some topics 3 quotes in a row a 1 line gap and then rest of conversation it's really confusing) maybe just on the phone only. Was ok Monday morning, seems to have changed around lunchtime yesterday.

All I have on my phone is a tick by each persons name, what are the ticks for. Haven't seen any crosses yet, quotes aren't in a grey box on my phone, ( you get quote or some topics 3 quotes in a row a 1 line gap and then rest of conversation it's really confusing) maybe just on the phone only. Was ok Monday morning, seems to have changed around lunchtime yesterday.

It's a 'like' or 'unlike' icon. You can only unlike something if you've already liked it!

Archived