IGNORED

The Hypocrisy Of Football's Elite In The Fight Against Racism...

SimplyRed

The Chairman of the 'Kick It Out' campaign tells it like it is...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2246274/Kick-It-Out-chairman-Lord-Herman-Ouseley-says-football-lacks-morality.html

quote: "The condemnations have been mealy mouthed. There is very little morality in football among the top clubs. You have to send a powerful message that racism is completely unacceptable, but there is a moral vacuum. The big clubs look after their players as assets."

I agree - discuss...

somthing more needs to been done I agree but you go from one extreme the the sobl and their mouthpiece, who strangely enough have been silent since mike clattenberg was proven innocent to the barely funded kick it out canmpaign who really can't do anything,

If football was serious about it they would fund it more,

I lay the blame on top players and top clubs they should be leading the fight they have the resorces and media attention this sort of thing requires,

As soon as they start paying their fair share then we may finally get some where,

although we have a minor problem compared to some of the other leagues in the world

media storm in a media teacup. We don't throw bananas at black people any more, we don't sing that song "pull pull pull the trigger..." get a grip. You could quite easily get on your moral high horse and demand to know why there are no openly gay footballers. But I'd rather you didn't. I'm just interested in football not all this bullshit that is forced on us.

Archived