IGNORED

Boxing Day

Welcome To The Jungle

Should be a good crowd & hopefully the players will respond as they did towards the end of last season. Watford not the most glamorous fixture and can't remember the last time we beat them at home although usually do well away.

Should be a good crowd & hopefully the players will respond as they did towards the end of last season. Watford not the most glamorous fixture and can't remember the last time we beat them at home although usually do well away.

Carling cup in 2003 according to http://www.11v11.com/teams/bristol-city/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/Watford

Without checking the records, I'm sure that we traditionally do well when we play at home on Boxing Day (or the nearest Bank Holiday after Xmas) and badly when we play away. Unfortunately, we also traditionally struggle to beat Watford at home but have a decent record against them at Vicarage Road. Put your bets on a draw :smartass:

First home game on boxing day since 2006. I know family commitments and all that but it's expected to be our biggest attendance of the year so far. Lets #packthegate as it were. Some of my non-city fam are coming down.

Really? Does that mean the Gas have been at home five years running? Someone at FL HQ needs a good kicking.

Academic for me, anyway. No public transport, and I'm not walking from Horfield to the Gate.

Archived