IGNORED

Predictions V Derby?

alexanl1

-----------------------Heaton---------------------------

M.Wilson--Bates---MacManus---Cunningham(I hope)

Adomah----Elliott----Danns----Bryan

----------------Davies----Baldock-------

This is the team I would like to see if Skuse makes a recovery then swap him with Elliott. If Cunningham not ready put Bryan back to LB and try Anderson on left midfield.

But we know Fontaine will be in there somewhere!

I do love how one of my mates from London who supports Spurs (and as a result knows fk all about us) stated to me the other day "I am no longer putting Bristol City in accummulators. You seem to win games where I give you no chance and not win games you should" I told him to multiply those thoughts and views over 2 decades and he can join my club. Bristol City have been surprising me and letting me down my whole life.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Taxi for Rennie" data-cid="1681187" data-time="1355572500"><p>

1-0 City.<br />

<br />

The goal scorer? Baldock - if Del actually plays him.</p></blockquote>

Scored two last weekend so I wouldn't have thought so knowing del

Didn't contribute much apart from notching the 2 pens according to reports on here, so Del might be looking at his overall game rather than the 2 goal stat.

Baldock (like other strikers before him) desperately needs a run in the team - hopefully he'll play today and Davies will be fit to partner him up front.

With Regard to predictions, just wanted to give a big shout to our resident tipster PEZ (In conjunction with Bet Butler?) who today after toiling over stats, graphs and charts......comes up with some cracking tips .....Three great home wins ...Man U 1/5 - Cardiff 2/5 - MK Dons 2/5...............what a tipster! I'll be able to retire after that treble...........to be fair he does also conjure up Stoke V Everton Draw 13/10..........how can anyone resist this guys insight & winning smile?

Archived