IGNORED

To The Idiot Sat By The Clock In The Williams

Derk94

Not sure if anyone can hear him but there's a complete tool sat by the clock shouting at McInnes, f-ing and blinding about how he needs to sort it out...

If you're reading this, how about you 'open your eyes' like your telling our clapping fans to, and realise the players are to blame for the complete lack of concentration and awareness, and it's not all McInnes.

You're at least a 50 year old man, its 4 o clock, youre at a FOOTBALL MATCH, and I have been watching you gurn your face off for the last 20 minutes. Maybe it's you that should '**** off home' you waste. Rant over.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Derky4City" data-cid="1681388" data-time="1355587149"><p>

Not sure if anyone can hear him but there's a complete tool sat by the clock shouting at McInnes, f-ing and blinding about how he needs to sort it out...<br />

<br />

If you're reading this, how about you 'open your eyes' like your telling our clapping fans to, and realise the players are to blame for the complete lack of concentration and awareness, and it's not all McInnes.<br />

<br />

You're at least a 50 year old man, its 4 o clock, youre at a FOOTBALL MATCH, and I have been watching you gurn your face off for the last 20 minutes. Maybe it's you that should '**** off home' you waste. Rant over.</p></blockquote>

If you are so wound up, go and have a word, instead of moan behind your phone on a forum. Quite an easy solution I would have thought.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Derky4City" data-cid="1681388" data-time="1355587149"><p>

Not sure if anyone can hear him but there's a complete tool sat by the clock shouting at McInnes, f-ing and blinding about how he needs to sort it out...<br />

<br />

If you're reading this, how about you 'open your eyes' like your telling our clapping fans to, and realise the players are to blame for the complete lack of concentration and awareness, and it's not all McInnes.<br />

<br />

You're at least a 50 year old man, its 4 o clock, youre at a FOOTBALL MATCH, and I have been watching you gurn your face off for the last 20 minutes. Maybe it's you that should '**** off home' you waste. Rant over.</p></blockquote>

If you are so wound up, go and have a word, instead of moan behind your phone on a forum. Quite an easy solution I would have thought.

you say the players are to blame and he shouldn't be having a pop at Del? well, in my opinion he is right, Del does need to sort this out, he needs to sort the players out. thats his job.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="antlers" data-cid="1681429" data-time="1355588686"><p>

<br />

you say the players are to blame and he shouldn't be having a pop at Del? well, in my opinion he is right, Del does need to sort this out, he needs to sort the players out. thats his job.</p></blockquote>

Think you have replied to the wrong person.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="antlers" data-cid="1681429" data-time="1355588686"><p>

<br />

you say the players are to blame and he shouldn't be having a pop at Del? well, in my opinion he is right, Del does need to sort this out, he needs to sort the players out. thats his job.</p></blockquote>

Think you have replied to the wrong person.

that i have sorry, my formatting has gone to bits. apologies

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="antlers" data-cid="1681441" data-time="1355588977"><p>

<br />

that i have sorry, my formatting has gone to bits. apologies</p></blockquote>

I think it is the reply function from mobiles. Seems to be cocking it up, as you will see when I reply to you :)

Archived