IGNORED

Derek

Randy Marsh

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="CityBS15" data-cid="1681531" data-time="1355591654"><p>

<br />

And just who exactly are we bringing in to solve out defensive woes and get Fontaine actually looking interested again??? Eh einstien???<br />

<br />

Not going to happen, ya pillock</p></blockquote>

Ah yeh forgot McInnes would solve it. No clean sheet in 23 games. Bound to figure it out now. Didn't know you had a login delboy. Cretin.

Opportunities for salvation have passed... McCarthy for one.

May as well stick, go down and see if McWinless can bring the youngsters through the ranks.. get rid of about 8 more players, put his hand up and admit he got it wrong with Foster, Pearson, Mc-whatshisface, plus others and giving the captaincy to Fonts; if only he had not failed the medical at Soton.

Give it a rest? Who do you think can come in and do a better job!? Give the bloke time!!

TBH practically any-bloody-body. It wouldn't take a Brian Clough to figure out that Fontaine is utterly appalling; It wouldn't take a Guardiola to decide if the defence are a shambles and you've got a rated youngster on loan from Liverpool, you may as well try him; You would not have to be Sir Alex to see that Stead isn't a left-sided midfielder.

I could go on. McInnes's errors are many and very, very basic. And to add to that, players who had hitherto been performing quite well have gone backwards under the new 'coaching' regime.

We need a fresh pair of eyes. Someone with a bit of experience and someone who will watch our performances and be able to see the wood from the trees. Not someone who consistently plays the planks!

McInness's failures are so grave that I don't even think he'll make a good L1 manager. If you can't tell sh!t from sugar now, why would you next season?

Right. Now I really AM going down the pub. :drunk2:

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="havanatopia" data-cid="1681538" data-time="1355591858"><p>

Opportunities for salvation have passed... McCarthy for one.<br />

<br />

May as well stick, go down and see if McWinless can bring the youngsters through the ranks.. get rid of about 8 more players, put his hand up and admit he got it wrong with Foster, Pearson, Mc-whatshisface, plus others and giving the captaincy to Fonts; if only he had not failed the medical at Soton. </p></blockquote>

I agree with this. I think Derek has made some big mistakes and continues to do so. Of his signings, about a third have been quality (Baldock, Davies, Cunningham, Heaton, Danns), a third jury's out (Anderson, McManus, Bates, Bikey, Davis, Wood), and a third don't look good enough (Foster, Morris, Keinan, Wilson). He hasn't got the best out of Fontaine, James Wilson or Elliot, and has arguably mismanaged Bolasie and Pitman.

But I don't think we want to follow the gas method of sacking managers every season. Our midfield and defence have been awful for years now. It's hard to find the right people for this, and he's clearly trying. I say he deserves more time to realise his aims.

TBH practically any-bloody-body. It wouldn't take a Brian Clough to figure out that Fontaine is utterly appalling; It wouldn't take a Guardiola to decide if the defence are a shambles and you've got a rated youngster on loan from Liverpool, you may as well try him; You would not have to be Sir Alex to see that Stead isn't a left-sided midfielder.

I could go on. McInnes's errors are many and very, very basic. And to add to that, players who had hitherto been performing quite well have gone backwards under the new 'coaching' regime.

We need a fresh pair of eyes. Someone with a bit of experience and someone who will watch our performances and be able to see the wood from the trees. Not someone who consistently plays the planks!

McInness's failures are so grave that I don't even think he'll make a good L1 manager. If you can't tell sh!t from sugar now, why would you next season?

Right. Now I really AM going down the pub. :drunk2:

Agreed wtf was stead at left wing all about, and yet you have anderson on the bench who could cause them problems? clueless. Substitutions and tactis + the style of football are Millen esque im afraid...and thats being harsh on Millen!

Opportunities for salvation have passed... McCarthy for one.

May as well stick, go down and see if McWinless can bring the youngsters through the ranks.. get rid of about 8 more players, put his hand up and admit he got it wrong with Foster, Pearson, Mc-whatshisface, plus others and giving the captaincy to Fonts; if only he had not failed the medical at Soton.

You trust him not to make the same mistakes in the league below?

The passion and the heart is finally gone from this club, the buck stops with the scot. The sooner he's gone the better, he shows nothing to suggest he could ever turn this around.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Tom Fleuriot" data-cid="1681593" data-time="1355592928"><p>

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="havanatopia" data-cid="1681538" data-time="1355591858"><p><br />

Opportunities for salvation have passed... McCarthy for one.<br /><br />

<br /><br />

May as well stick, go down and see if McWinless can bring the youngsters through the ranks.. get rid of about 8 more players, put his hand up and admit he got it wrong with Foster, Pearson, Mc-whatshisface, plus others and giving the captaincy to Fonts; if only he had not failed the medical at Soton. </p></blockquote><br />

I agree with this. I think Derek has made some big mistakes and continues to do so. Of his signings, about a third have been quality (Baldock, Davies, Cunningham, Heaton, Danns), a third jury's out (Anderson, McManus, Bates, Bikey, Davis, Wood), and a third don't look good enough (Foster, Morris, Keinan, Wilson). He hasn't got the best out of Fontaine, James Wilson or Elliot, and has arguably mismanaged Bolasie and Pitman. <br />

<br />

But I don't think we want to follow the gas method of sacking managers every season. Our midfield and defence have been awful for years now. It's hard to find the right people for this, and he's clearly trying. I say he deserves more time to realise his aims.</p></blockquote>

I've said it before...it doesnt make a blind bit of difference how many 'quality' players you bring in if you can't make them play well together. Sadly, Del has come up short in every department

You trust him not to make the same mistakes in the league below?

The passion and the heart is finally gone from this club, the buck stops with the scot. The sooner he's gone the better, he shows nothing to suggest he could ever turn this around.

This is the part that worries me the most, I have seen nothing from McInnes to suggest that he can turn this around. Things are looking very, very bleak and I'm running very short on hope, let alone patience.

Archived