IGNORED

Fontaine, Elliott And Foster

Dynamite Red

Harsh on Foster, start fo season, him and Cunningham were our best players, simple fact is that with albert ahead of him, he doesnt exactly get an option to pass, as AA runs 8 yards in front and turns around expecting a pass, such as when Danns played a ball to where he wouldve been in the second half. Fosteris then forced to play over the top balls, that didnt do anything as Taylor was subbed off. For me, alot of our players have npC experience, so the only explanaition I can come to is that its the coaching, which in the end should be the managers responsibility as to what coaches are bought in and what they actually coach into the players.

The name thing I reckon is the fact thes no denying since his injury Elliott is crocked, we need to ship him out in January.

Was hoping Marv would get back to old Marv following his injury problems but he doesn't appear to be. I'm sure they must test the players physically but he just doesn't look the athlete he was a couple of years ago.

Don't think moving Fonts to the right of McManus did him any favours today.

Agree with AAY re. Foster.

3 players who seem to play every game if they are fit. All 3 are simply not good enough or out of form. If we are to stay up this year Del is going to have to ruffle a few feathers and drop the undroppables. Bring on the transfer window.

Elliott looks like the player who plays for a sunday team with his mates but cant play football. He has zero footballing ability and just bumbles around like a clown. He is awful

Fontaine - embaressing that he doesnt get dropped

Foster - if I was a Derby fan, his perfornance today would have been one of the funniest things I'd ever have seen at a football game. Even I had to laugh at times. Truely pathetic and if he had any pride, he would be sat at home tonight asking himself some serious questions

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="CiderArmyy" data-cid="1681815" data-time="1355598611"><p>

DONT TALK UTTER DOG SHIT FOSTER HAS BEEN OUT BEST DEFENDER THIS SEASON HE IS JUST TRYING TO BE POSITIVE **** OFF YOU TWAT1!!</p></blockquote>

Hey Rich, try some positivity on the pitch rather than the paper, there's a good chap.

These 3 were the stand out shite players today. How can Fontaine justify wearing the captains armband i really don't know, he doesn't lead by example and doesn't lead the team as a captain should. IMO Adomah should wear the armband as he runs and runs (I remember once in the second half he ran across the whole pitch to left wing to close down a player because nobody else was!) and leads by example. Surely if we have no leaders in the team the captain should be the best player. I really don't know why he's captain, can anyone think of any reason?!?!

Foster was the worst of the bunch today, I've been a fan of Foster but my patience is running out with him. Both goals came from crosses from his side where he just stood off the attacker. Also on many different occasions the left winger picked up the ball around the half way line and Foster back tracked without making a challenge and waited until he was the edge of our box until standing his ground. One tackle in the second half was just laughable and wouldn't be seen at an U16s Sunday league game. Also was really poor at going forward and gave Adomah no overlapping options.

Elliot was very poor and looked shot of any confidence, completely different player to the player we saw all those years ago under Johnson. He struggled with 5 yard passes and when we were breaking away with Elliot on the ball everyone in the stadium knew the outcome would be a wayward pass. There was one occasion where he was running towards the Derby goal in the first half with acres of space and played a dreadful through ball, in his first season here he would have took on a 25 Yard shot and it would of went top corner. What happened to the Elliot crunching into tackles and driving us forward!? I don't know if injuries have caused his steep decrease as a footballer or he just needs a new challenge (I think we warned he would be off the pace after the first year from a Millwall fan). Skuse isn't the best player but certainly is a much better option to Elliot and i am glad he is back for the Ipswich game.

Danns also surprisingly had a poor game in a match which an average Derby team outplayed us with ease.

Even if we were Barcelona you would still get numpties picking a player out of the 11 and giving him a hard time. I just hope out of form players never read this forum as I am told every week by prem managers and pundits its all about confidence, so the problem is being compounded slag a player off especially when we have lost didn't see to many players being slagged off last week.

Even if we were Barcelona you would still get numpties picking a player out of the 11 and giving him a hard time. I just hope out of form players never read this forum as I am told every week by prem managers and pundits its all about confidence, so the problem is being compounded slag a player off especially when we have lost didn't see to many players being slagged off last week.

Jesus lets all sing the the soft kitty song to the poor little darlings shall we, if reports are correct mate they are having it large in London as we speak, they don't give a **** and why should we, DMC said he is 'embarrassed' I seem to recall he said that after the Wolves game, he might be they obviously are not.

For the record 9 games at home without a win equalling I believe our all time worst, when managers, players and rose tinted fans try to blame the fans that is usually a sign that the end is nigh.

Archived