IGNORED

Joe Bryan.

CamBCFC

Thought Bryan was poor today, didn't contribute anything going forward (his job) and looked lost in CM 2nd half.

He did though show how a cynical tackle/challenge should be made..........hope the rest of the players noticed that as we are so naive it is unbelievable.

BCAGFC

Only man on the pitch in red. The tackle just before his substitution was the first foul made when they were running at us.

Fed up of watching our defence and midfield stand off. Just hit them hard and stop the attack FFS!

couldnt agree more. If I have to look at players like Foster, Fontaine and Elliott much more....I will seriously stop going.

Only man on the pitch in red. The tackle just before his substitution was the first foul made when they were running at us.

Fed up of watching our defence and midfield stand off. Just hit them hard and stop the attack FFS!

JT, been saying for weeks I cannot recall a side where the midfield and defence just back off from the opponents box to ours, never close enough to an opponent, runners all over the place giving teams far too many options and so many goals straight down the middle and when we do tackle it's usually a desperate lunge on the edge of our own box, if you are going to risk a tackle do it early FFS.

Joe Bryan doesn't seem an out an out LM to me.. seems more comfortable at LB..

He put in some good tackles here or there.. but attacking wise he was dreadful..

Agreed. When Fontaine went wandering him seemed to happily sit at left back; he kept Tom Ince in his back pocket when we played against Blackpool and I think that's where he should stay! Gives Cunningham genuine competition and allows ANDERSON to play!

Was average today, I really like Bryan and i think him and Cunningham should be given a run on the left side. This will make us more solid down that side as Bryan knows the defensive side to the game from playing there the last few weeks. Both quick and have a good cross on them.

Joe Bryan isn't good enough, yet. I think compared to other players like Foster he gets treated extremely well by fans, i don't know why though. He has had two good performances this season Middlesbrough and Watford. Funny how unless everyone agrees people are too scared to judge a player. He has potenial but at the moment just isn't good enough

Best player. Well done.

No. No he wasnt. And I dearly want to say he was. But he wasn't.

He was exposed time after time down the left by not getting close to his man and not getting back fast enough. He lost his man for the first goal.

But I dont blame him. He's a decent player, he needs good coaching and good guidance. The coaching is truly effing abysmal.

Archived