IGNORED

Board To Sack Mcinnes? Its Possible Essential They Do?

havanatopia

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Craven arms" data-cid="1681901" data-time="1355601362"><p>

Easy to blame the manager,look at the tool's he's got to work with,I know as a manager you have a responsibility to get the best out of your staff,but hes got a crock of shit to work with,come jan they will be big changes hopefully with mcinnes at the helm.</p></blockquote>

Tools being the operative word.

This debate just seems to go round in circles, but for my money he's had plenty of time and money to make improvements but we've just got worse. I utterly guarantee that a good manager could get these players playing well. He's got to go

Easy to blame the manager,look at the tool's he's got to work with,I know as a manager you have a responsibility to get the best out of your staff,but hes got a crock of shit to work with,come jan they will be big changes hopefully with mcinnes at the helm.

No, i'm not having that

He's had time , money, the opportunity to reshape the squad in the summer due to the number of OOC players who were not retained

and he's had a free hand to completely overhaul the backroom bringing in new coaches at all levels

And today

Heaton, Foster, Bates, McManus, Danns, Davies, Baldock were all his signings along with Anderson and Pearson on the bench together with Morris who didn't feature

and get in who??? another manager, is there any likely hood we will choose any better than we already have next time? we will just be many more millions in debt and what? better,worse off ?

We have gone down and up before many times and will no doubt do so again;

Billy Davies is the only possible candidate I can think of...

No, i'm not having that

He's had time , money, the opportunity to reshape the squad in the summer due to the number of OOC players who were not retained

and he's had a free hand to completely overhaul the backroom bringing in new coaches at all levels

And today

Heaton, Foster, Bates, McManus, Danns, Davies, Baldock were all his signings along with Anderson and Pearson on the bench together with Morris who didn't feature

This.

It's his team now. So why are most of them completely gutless? He is never going to get the best of players when he refuses to drop the bad ones and back the good ones. He has to go now for me, and I wanted to give him every chance. Today was the last straw. Utterly dreadful.

There is a right way to lose games, at least show a bit of fight and passion. We don't seem to have that anymore. Since the Cardiff game I can honestly say that Millen's teams played better football. We have no game plan, no system, no style, no nothing. Even if we were losing games but attacking well, creating chances and playing like we were at the start of the season it would be easier to take, but at present it's utter dross..

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Alex_BCFC" data-cid="1681922" data-time="1355602583"><p>

Whatever anyone thinks, I very much doubt he is going anywhere as I don't think Lansdown wants to change the manager any time soon.</p></blockquote>

Well thats up to Lansdown. But he'll soon realise his mistake when attendances start to disappear. Altho saying that, people dont seem to vote with their feet very often

Or McInnes might turn it around.

I know he has plenty of time and the results should be better by now, but things can change round quickly if he can get it right. I seem to remember N. Clough struggling for a long time at Derby but they looked a tidy side today and he turned it around.

Can Del do the same? I'm not sure but I like some of the things he has done (Davies, Baldock and Cunningham). But then I'm baffled why he still rates Foster, Pearson and Fontaine. Also why does he not give Paul Anderson a start?

and get in who??? another manager, is there any likely hood we will choose any better than we already have next time? we will just be many more millions in debt and what? better,worse off ?

We have gone down and up before many times and will no doubt do so again;

We had the bloke who could do the job a couple of years ago. When he realized what a club he was working for he walked away from it.

Or McInnes might turn it around.

I know he has plenty of time and the results should be better by now, but things can change round quickly if he can get it right. I seem to remember N. Clough struggling for a long time at Derby but they looked a tidy side today and he turned it around.

Can Del do the same? I'm not sure but I like some of the things he has done (Davies, Baldock and Cunningham). But then I'm baffled why he still rates Foster, Pearson and Fontaine. Also why does he not give Paul Anderson a start?

I generally think this sums up what a lot of fans are thinking. Especially me.

No, i'm not having that

And today

Stop talking sense and pointing out the obvious, CR. How's that going to help. Put on your blindfold and when you feel a big bump that'll be division three you're walking into

No, i'm not having that

And today

what about Fontaine Elliott and Taylor the backbone of the team,add that crock to your list

what about Fontaine Elliott and Taylor the backbone of the team,add that crock to your list

Yes they are playing poorly we can all see that - so why does he pick them?

His team, his signings, his team selection, his coaching staff, his tactics, his motivation, his results

But not his fault ?

Get real