IGNORED

Rougier

lilciderhed

Guest TinnionsTalentedLeftFoot

GOODFELLOW and MURRAY are both right-wingers,i wouldnt of kept ROUGIER on personally,i was suprised to see him play so well for us because he never has done in the past when he was a HESKEY-type striker without the pace

It doesn't say why on the official site. And I could only guess it was because he wanted too much money. Apart from Sunday (when every single player in a red shirt played sh!t but the Doc) he has been class. I would've certainly given him a contract.

Guest Bootylicious
could he? He didn't even no we were going to re-sign murray in the first place. Maybe the decision wasn't in his hands?
Exactly. Especially as DW had come out and said he wanted to keep Rougier.

Something smells.

Guest Champagne Football

I don't think it was to do with money because we haven't offered him a contract yet. We are in talks with players now, no agreements have been made so I doubt they even knew how much Rougier wanted. It must be either footballing ability, age or someone else is coming in. Maybe they want to employ Anyinsah as the new right wing replacement?

could he? He didn't even no we were going to re-sign murray in the first place. Maybe the decision wasn't in his hands?

Your proof of this is what?

Exactly. Especially as DW had come out and said he wanted to keep Rougier.

Same question. Surely you're not basing that assumption on a throw away few lines in the Evil Rag are you?

Edit : :Sleep12:

Archived