IGNORED

Danny Wilson

NickJ

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Esmond Million's Bung" data-cid="1682334" data-time="1355657926"><p>

The knock on from this is young prem players go back to their clubs and soon the word is spread around to other young prem players we might be looking to bring in, that mickey mouse owns a DMC watch and BCFC are a joke give them a wide berth.</p></blockquote>

This

The knock on from this is young prem players go back to their clubs and soon the word is spread around to other young prem players we might be looking to bring in, that mickey mouse owns a DMC watch and BCFC are a joke give them a wide berth.

exactly, why would any young player from the top tier want to come here to warm a bench? the whole point in loaning young players out is to get them 1st team experience. im scratching my head over this one to be honest, we are crying out for change at the back and Danny Wilson should have been the loan signing to change things. if Del needed an additional name to fill the squad sheet i was available for a fraction of the cost.

exactly, why would any young player from the top tier want to come here to warm a bench? the whole point in loaning young players out is to get them 1st team experience. im scratching my head over this one to be honest, we are crying out for change at the back and Danny Wilson should have been the loan signing to change things. if Del needed an additional name to fill the squad sheet i was available for a fraction of the cost.

if you think about it Caulker seems to me to be the only young prem loanee recently who was treated with anything like respect.

Didn't someone on here say a few days ago that Wilson is not 'match fit'.

Don't ask me why we signed him if that's the case, but apart from that it would seem the only reasonable explanation.

Yeah I heard the same thing, madness if true. But you have to ask why the board allowed Del to bring in a player to cover injuries if he wasnt fit. Perhaps he is fit and just dosnt suck cock as good as FAULTaine

Liverpool wont lend us any more players.

With all this confusion about our managers selections from many on this forum. About why is he playing, Why aren't they in the team?

Danny Wilson

Liam Fontaine

Louis Carey

Sam Baldock

Brett Pitman

Steven Davies

Jody Morris

Paul Anderson

The only logical explanation is that Del just like Steve Coppell realised the club had been oversold to him. So he wants to be sacked, collect the compensation money and move back to Scotland were he is respected.

The only logical explanation is that Del just like Steve Coppell realised the club had been oversold to him. So he wants to be sacked, collect the compensation money and move back to Scotland were he is respected

---

That is frighteningly plausible. Any more conspiracy theories, folks?

Didn't someone on here say a few days ago that Wilson is not 'match fit'.

Don't ask me why we signed him if that's the case, but apart from that it would seem the only reasonable explanation.

ummm didn't stop him playing Elliott a while back, Bates not long after he arrived and Cunningham yesterday, in fact thinking about it was worse because they were all returning from injury.

Edit:- Perhaps DMC thought he was getting our ex manager Danny Wilson to help steady the ship.

Archived