IGNORED

Mellon For The Gas

sglosbcfc

Preparations are under way to instill agent Mellon at the Minimal Stadium. Agent McGhee was in danger of getting his cover blown so has had to be taken out of the limelight. Mellon's instructions will be to win a game over Xmas, getting the fans talking in terms of 'Barcelona' and gets gates back up to the massive figure of 6500 and then let things unravel until they are safely in the conference by May. Good luck Mickey if you accept this mission and don't breath the air without your mask on.

Pilley by name and Pillock by nature; thats the Chairman of Fleetwood for sacking a man who got them promoted twice in 3 seasons and was relieved of his duties with them inside the play offs of League 2. The mind boggles really.

Reminds me of when the Chairman of Charlton sacked Curbs with them sitting above mid table having managed them for about 7 or 8 seasons in the top flight consistently in the top half. The old duffer said at the time 'we felt Alan had taken us as far he could and we now need to kick on'. Clearly he was right about the first part of that sentence... within a season they were relegated. The bloke is another fruit cake and the game is full of them.

Reminds me of when the Chairman of Charlton sacked Curbs with them sitting above mid table having managed them for about 7 or 8 seasons in the top flight consistently in the top half. The old duffer said at the time 'we felt Alan had taken us as far he could and we now need to kick on'. Clearly he was right about the first part of that sentence... within a season they were relegated. The bloke is another fruit cake and the game is full of them.

---

Reminds me of Len Shackleton's book where he had a chapter titled "What the average club director knows about football". It consisted of a blank page.

Some things don't change!

Nice to see they haven't lost their sense of humour and their delusions.. this one thing their bigger than swansea with "recent history" http://www.brfcforum.co.uk/index.php?/topic/107049-hate-the-tag-sleeping-giant-in-reference-to-us/

you gotta love em eh - they're on the verge of being plunged into non-league football and the morons who support them are talking about how they'd sell-out away games in their second season of prem football. am nuked with flu right now, but that cheered me right up.

This made me chuckle...from a Gashead on thisisbristol

"We have had a number of managers over the years that have not seemed to work. I would like to see Ian Holloway back as manager."

I do hope he wasn't being serious.

I genuinely can't see who would go there now, they'll appoint from within surely. Marcus Stewart.

This made me chuckle...from a Gashead on thisisbristol

"We have had a number of managers over the years that have not seemed to work. I would like to see Ian Holloway back as manager."

Hollowhead? What a joke.

Have they all conveniently forgotten the cacophony of jeers and boos from all sides of the ground which sent him packing last time?.

Archived