IGNORED

A New Rb

Welcome To The Jungle

Now I don't pretend to be some super scout who knows football inside out, nor have I seen this guy play. But if we want a new RB then why not http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/jason-buaillon/profil/spieler_127088.html

Okay a few reasons why not:

He probably does not have a firm grip of English. Though the french tend to teach languages well so who knows.

He is unproven in England but then so are many players who come and do well.

A few reasons why:

2nd best assister in Ligue 2 from rb.

Only 21

Not Scottish

Not Foster

Foreign players tend to be better value for money

Just wish the club would look overseas. Styvar was a disaster but we can't restrict ourselves.

Now I don't pretend to be some super scout who knows football inside out, nor have I seen this guy play. But if we want a new RB then why not http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/jason-buaillon/profil/spieler_127088.html

Okay a few reasons why not:

He probably does not have a firm grip of English. Though the french tend to teach languages well so who knows.

He is unproven in England but then so are many players who come and do well.

A few reasons why:

2nd best assister in Ligue 2 from rb.

Only 21

Not Scottish

Not Foster

Foreign players tend to be better value for money

Just wish the club would look overseas. Styvar was a disaster but we can't restrict ourselves.

I don't think Del Boy's scouting knowledge goes overseas (except supposedly the US on holiday) I say we tempt the likes of Paul Quinn from Doncaster. Another ex Cardiff from across the Severn, bit of an aggressive attitude but we need a nasty defence at the moment.

Foster didn't have a great game but I didn't help that Albert barely got back to help him in the first half at least. pal next to me said if only we had Orr but fair play to Orr he knew when to leave and enjoy the prem for a while. Be interesting if he still gets a good reception come Saturday.

Thing is no matter who plays rb, unless Albert gets back and helps they will always look awful constantly being over ran 2 on 1.

Cunningham looked good start of season for he had woolford tracking back to help, yesterday I know was first game back but Bryan never tracked back and he constantly got beat 2 on 1. Until our manager plays a team that are prepared to help our defence they are going to look rubbish.

Joe Edwards should be recalled and given a shout, I have never been impressed by Foster but yesterday he stooped to new lows, poor defensively and doesn't seem to have a clue when in possession. Maybe we're waiting for January or Scuse to come back. Cunningham looked rusty yesterday but was still an improvement.

Archived