IGNORED

Sp12, Who Has Won?

CiderHider

No, don't really want to watch all the same old Olympic clips again, but might switch over later for the result. What did they say about Wiggins, out of interest?

yeah i mighta got that wrong, i didn't realize it was an actual phone poll, wont know until later, but they did have Wiggins on first. That a dead giveaway isint it?

He should win I think, but dam.. too many to choose.

It would be nice if they paid a small tribute to a Speedway rider who lost his life to the sport he loved a few months back. Lee Richardson represented our country in his chosen sport and I for one am proud to have known him. RIP Rico

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Portland Bill" data-cid="1682687" data-time="1355688790"><p>

Barcelona Athletico Madrid is on at the mo,far more interesting.<br />

Plus,what mug would pay money to vote in a phone vote.</p></blockquote>

Maybe all us mugs who pay to watch us play football at the moment! !??

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Laner" data-cid="1682725" data-time="1355692303"><p>

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Portland Bill" data-cid="1682687" data-time="1355688790"><p><br />

Barcelona Athletico Madrid is on at the mo,far more interesting.<br /><br />

Plus,what mug would pay money to vote in a phone vote.</p></blockquote><br />

<br />

Maybe all us mugs who pay to watch us play football at the moment! !??</p></blockquote>

:)

It would be nice if they paid a small tribute to a Speedway rider who lost his life to the sport he loved a few months back. Lee Richardson represented our country in his chosen sport and I for one am proud to have known him. RIP Rico

Just gotto mentioned

Archived