IGNORED

Ibrahimovic In Double Trouble

Esmond Million's Bung

The first is hilarious and if true just about sums most footballers up these day, but more likely the Russian gangster has made him an offer he can't refuse.

http://www.sportsvibe.co.uk/news/football/could-ibrahimovic-s-latest-row-see-him-join-chelsea-or-manchester-city-21711/

The second is bad, I saw it last night and several times today it looks to me as though he moves that left leg in unnecessarily.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLOmoxOWtZ4

Not that I don't believe it possible that both are true, but the car park story is pure, unadulterated speculation and while the stamping one looks awful, it makes me suspicious that the camera angle keeps changing from when he jumps to when he lands. Just trying to inject a healthy dose of cynicism...

Not that I don't believe it possible that both are true, but the car park story is pure, unadulterated speculation and while the stamping one looks awful, it makes me suspicious that the camera angle keeps changing from when he jumps to when he lands. Just trying to inject a healthy dose of cynicism...

Yes, it would be useful to see it in an uncut version.

The car park story came direct from french newspaper l'equipe, french newspapers are not like our press i.e.. making up stories and french privacy laws are very strict indeed.

I watched the game live and thought it looked bad the second it happened and have seen little to change my mind on that one, the french press equally are certainly pointing an accusing finger.

if you want my healthy dose of cynicism, I would suggest that certainly since his wonder display against England, he is in very much in demand and as I said in the OP has been tapped, with a better financial package and is in now in the process of manufacturing a move, french football has nowhere near the same world exposure as the game in the UK.

Archived